Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Homework Help

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 10:37 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Homework Help

Ok. I've got to make a power point slide presentation for my computer class with sounds and voice recordings and what not in it. Anyways, the plot line of this is that I'm supposed to be a secret spy and I'm supposed to tell about the time that I almost got caught or my cover was blown. All I can come up with is the typical James Bond type stuff. Yall give me some ideas for something cool.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:41 AM

Go watch the Bourne Identity
Old 03-30-2006, 10:43 AM
Banned

Ahhh. I forgot about that. Hmm. Any other ideas?
Old 03-30-2006, 10:45 AM

Any of the Tom Clancy movies...Red October, Patriot Games, etc....Bear in mind tho that none of these movies are even close to the books...Clancy's movies arent that far off, but the Bourne movies dont even match the storyline of Robert Ludlum's books

Clancy is the most true-to-life author out there (as far as this particular subject matter)
Old 03-30-2006, 06:29 PM

Throw in some Richard Marcinko for good measure. Ex Navy Seal and he's only halfway full of hooey.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:45 PM

say u worked for a beer company and went undercover to another company as a beer tester in there plant to find a secret ingredent. then you got drunk and somehow blew your cover. I dont know, just a thought.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by texaspower19
say u worked for a beer company and went undercover to another company as a beer tester in there plant to find a secret ingredent. then you got drunk and somehow blew your cover. I dont know, just a thought.
Old 03-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, any good spy movie has the following steps, with a different car and different looking babes being just about the only thing that changes:

A. You need a hot babe spy sidekick.
B. You need another hot babe, that looks like your first hot babe.
C. You say something spyish to second hot babe, but accidently think it's the first hot babe. (You're at a costume party or something...)
D. You realize that second hot babe was the wrong hot babe.
E. You pass off the sensitive information you just leaked by turning it into sexual inneuendo.
F. You get it on with the second babe, because you're darn good at sexual inneuendo.
G. Second babe reveals her evil plans, which involve maiming puppies in order to make phony aphrodesiac, while your making it to home base. (She doesn't know that your a spy...)
H. You tell first babe what you learned from the second babe; first babe says that she knew who the second babe was already.
I. First babe realizes you made it home with the second babe, and now she's irked because she "was the only one".
J. You now have to talk your way out of the hot water you're now in with the first babe.
K. You realize that while you were explaining the way out of hot water with the first babe, you were accidently talking to the first babe's twin sister and once again said something you shouldn't have said, and now you have to repeat the process with the first babe's twin sister.
L. Now you have to talk your way out of the even hotter water with the first babe, and she starts chasing you because, well, you just rounded home with her twin sister.
M. You get away in a bombed Diesel truck, run over a bunch of pursuing pansy ricer hybrids, and decide that living with the second babe and her puppy killing is eaisier than living with the first babe.
N. Game over.

There. Of course, trying to find THREE hot babes to be in your video, with TWO being twins, is going to be rather difficult for you. But, at least you have the get-away vehicle for the climax.
Old 03-30-2006, 10:12 PM

You could be a spy/undercover agent for the Ford Cummings division, and tell how you steal secrets from DC and GM top secret diesel manufacture, Peugot!
Old 03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by texaspower19
Funny you mention that cause I actually did that.
Old 03-31-2006, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by BigBlue
Funny you mention that cause I actually did that.
DTR nor its affiliates condone or encourage underage drinking!
Old 03-31-2006, 10:33 AM

Received 263 Likes on 235 Posts
Well, to get the rapt attention of your audience:
You are a spy paid by penthouse to discover the secrets of the success of playboy. (This should actually give ample opportunity to introduce lots of nekkid gurls in your presentation )
You maneuvred yourself to be assistant to the photographer there and while on site for the next centerfold shot you let your masculine charm play on the model (some folks love to see self irony)

Well, since we've got nekkid gurls already you won't have to have much of a storyline for the rest- you could kinda stumble for some reason and have the ID card of your true employer (almost) fall from your pocket or something the like.
The centerfold shot should incorporate some mean lifted CTD (maybe you could get the one female classmate you dig since first grade to pose for you etc)
HTH

AlpineRAM

( I will not in any way be held responsible for any results or outcomes that can be attributed to the above advice)
Old 03-31-2006, 10:42 AM
Banned

Dang it Alpine. Why didn't you throw that out before I finished it? I had the perfect spot for it to. Oh and sadly, I did not use a CTD for my getaway car. Instead I used a Ferrari 360 Spyder. Sorry.
Old 03-31-2006, 10:43 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Begle1
Well, any good spy movie has the following steps, with a different car and different looking babes being just about the only thing that changes:

A. You need a hot babe spy sidekick.
B. You need another hot babe, that looks like your first hot babe.
C. You say something spyish to second hot babe, but accidently think it's the first hot babe. (You're at a costume party or something...)
D. You realize that second hot babe was the wrong hot babe.
E. You pass off the sensitive information you just leaked by turning it into sexual inneuendo.
F. You get it on with the second babe, because you're darn good at sexual inneuendo.
G. Second babe reveals her evil plans, which involve maiming puppies in order to make phony aphrodesiac, while your making it to home base. (She doesn't know that your a spy...)
H. You tell first babe what you learned from the second babe; first babe says that she knew who the second babe was already.
I. First babe realizes you made it home with the second babe, and now she's irked because she "was the only one".
J. You now have to talk your way out of the hot water you're now in with the first babe.
K. You realize that while you were explaining the way out of hot water with the first babe, you were accidently talking to the first babe's twin sister and once again said something you shouldn't have said, and now you have to repeat the process with the first babe's twin sister.
L. Now you have to talk your way out of the even hotter water with the first babe, and she starts chasing you because, well, you just rounded home with her twin sister.
M. You get away in a bombed Diesel truck, run over a bunch of pursuing pansy ricer hybrids, and decide that living with the second babe and her puppy killing is eaisier than living with the first babe.
N. Game over.

There. Of course, trying to find THREE hot babes to be in your video, with TWO being twins, is going to be rather difficult for you. But, at least you have the get-away vehicle for the climax.
Does anyone esle think Beagle1 has too much time on his hands?
Old 03-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Banned

Dude, it's Begle 1. Nuff said.

Quick Reply: Homework Help