Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Grand Prairie, Tx "green" tech job....

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 07:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grand Prairie, Tx "green" tech job....

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

This is aimed at people living in the 360 & I-20 area.

I am attending Lincoln Tech at nights and am in need of a part time diesel tech job. So far I have found Poly Trucking and Holt Cat. Holt doesn't hire until you have finished the 7th course, I'm 3 weeks into my first. Poly I found this morning doing google searches, will call them tomorrow.

I moved into the appts right across the street from school so I could walk there. Likewise, I need to find a job within walking distance. 5 miles at the most. I had a job for 1.5 yrs that I walked to which was about 4.5 miles away, so walking isn't a problem.

Preferable a non trucking company is what I'm looking for. But any will do, and will follow up on any leads.

I'm green now, preventative maintenance for part time is what I will have to be hired on to do.

If anyone knows of a place that I could work on diesels in the 360 and I-20 area, please respond to this post.

I only get on the net on the weekends, so I can't check this post during the week.

If you have a really good lead, please feel free to call me:
214-809-0746

My email is boborone@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for any and all help,
Dustin Smith