Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Ford Truck Song

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2002, 12:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Truck Song

I know I'm going to get grilled for this, but I think the new Ford truck song from Toby Keith is one of the catchiest tunes I've heard in a long time!

Does anyone know if this song is going to be released as a full song?

And where is Dodge on this? It'd a so much better song if it was "Dodge truck" ;D

Seriously though, it's a great way to get the brand name out there. Toby Keith is one of the fastest growing artists in all of music. And not to mention the old Mercury song... I'm willing to bet everyone has heard that song before. And there are countless versions of it. Just getting the brand name out there is half of battle. Look at Coke. It's one of the most valuable brand names there is, if not the most valuable. They are more universally recognized than Pepsi and I'm willing to bet they make more money. Why? Because Coke is that much better than Pepsi? No. Because the brand is more prevalent.
Old 10-12-2002, 12:17 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Re:Ford Truck Song

Ok now explain why you see a gazillion Honda, Yamaha, and Suzuki, commercials, and Harley doesn't do commercials and still can't keep up with demand. <br>
Old 10-12-2002, 03:03 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I figured Ford was a big sponsor of Toby Keith, after I seen him driving the Ford Tonka concept truck in his new video.<br><br>Havent heard the new song though.<br><br>BTW..has anyone seen the new Hemi HD commercial? Its pretty funny. A bunch of guys get beat off the line at a stop light by an older guy in a HD pulling a trailer with a Charger on it.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW..has anyone seen the new Hemi HD commercial? Its pretty funny. A bunch of guys get beat off the line at a stop light by an older guy in a HD pulling a trailer with a Charger on it.<br>
<br><br><br><br> Yeah I like that one, funny stuff.
Old 10-12-2002, 03:56 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts

Oh no! now I have to lay awake writing a DTR jingle too!!. :'( Where will it all end? :<br><br>Done to the music of jingle bells.<br><br>DTR DTR it is really cool..... nah too corny!...Hmmm I can't dance like hammer so that's out .... Moonwalking is out of the question so no Beat it parody 8)..... Hey where did I put that old Slim Whitman collection? :
Old 10-12-2002, 04:47 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts

Links for new Dodge commercials:

Pee on the Ram?
High Bandwidth
Med bandwidth
Low Bandwidth

Wanna race? (Hemi)
Low bandwidth
Med bandwidth