Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTR #2 only Breakroom 070923-070929

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 08:29 AM
REALLY old dog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

with SOME RECOVERING FROM DENTAL PROCEDURES ,AND OTHERS MIAIT SURE IS QUIET HERE, I WAS UP EARLY CHECKED IN AND WENT AND ANSWERED A BUNCH OF MAIL I WAS BEHIND ON,
YE-ALL HAVE A GOOD-ONE!
I`LL CHECK BACK IN LATER.
CLAUDE, JUST A SITTING HERE ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS, DRINKING TEA ,BREWED IN KAILYS SOCK FOR ADDED FLAVOR,AHH -GOOD !

Old 09-26-2007, 09:48 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Talking

ok, who deflected the spheres away from fiverbob's pool?

Timetotakeouttherealdeallauncherforbobby

Old 09-26-2007, 10:21 AM

Bluegrass is alive and well... went to see Ricky Skaggs last night. Part of the wifes B-day presents package. When you get her something like that you naturally have to go to. how would she enjoy it by herself was my justification hehe. First time I've seen him in person. Puts on a great show. His band Kentucky Thunder is awesome. Those boys can pick!!! Listened to his new album Salt of the Earth, on the way home. Ricky Skaggs and the Whites, plug plug, all gospel CD. Good Album. Had a great time.

Weather... trying to rain but not doing a very good job of it. Off and on sprinkling not amounting to much. Need a steady soaking to do any good.

Heidi hunting season opened up here last Saturday. In our area it's bow, shotgun or muzzle loaders. Venison with a hind of apple and a good Merlot mmmm. Ok time for me to start spreading oats by the tree stand.

Better have one more cup and then get at it. Have fun and drive safe.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:22 AM
REALLY old dog

DO-NO !
WE`VE BEEN SITTING UP HERE FILLING SKUD MISSLES WITH RED &YELLOW MAPLE LEAVES ,AND AIMING THEM AT IT !
SSSSSHH!!! DON`T TELL

JUST WANT TO SEE THE SHOCKED LOOK ON BOB`S FACE TO SEE FALL LEAVES FLOATING IN HIS POOL !
Old 09-26-2007, 10:35 AM
REALLY old dog

OOPS!SOMETHING DEFLECTED THAT ONE AND IT DROPPED THEM ALL OVER IJOBB !
TIME TO RELOAD AND FIRE AGAIN,
FIRE IN THE HOLE !
Old 09-26-2007, 01:30 PM
DTR Mom

Wink Wow! temp record broke yesterday 92 degrees at this late date!!

and of course, we worked. got tired of waiting for diesel tractor repairguy, so we did it ourselves and surprise! all fixed and tuned. hubby even fixed an electrical problem about to occur. naturally, the tachometer cable broke to get some attention. field paths mowed, four feet high-no sweat. love it when something gets fixed right. no cost either- yee haw!

barn totally clean, boat trailer primed, enclosed trailer decal stripped and ready for inspection (double brakes too!) mercedes car new brake calipers,
four wheeler tuned and oil changed, hydraulic pump ordered (well Ebay)
and ready for splitter to be self sufficient. looking forward to splitting wood at the real falltime. cider done, pumpkin doughnuts done, banana nut bread with honey on the table. plant mums and paint up a proper face on the pumpkin.

fall is favorite time of year now that all the big chores are done.

going up North to check on boat and property (should be gorgeous colors up there)
going out to wisconsin to pick up harley electra glide for hubby, won it at a salvage auction aqnd have all the replacement parts already here. now I know what to do with them.

Hope all is well in ChrisR land (aka tough guy)
IJobb, yes indeed
ready to enjoy the change to chill....

old dog claude, we will have to work on accuracy, don't want to hit TOP with the mucky leaf ball instead of FiberBob.....

Heidi lovin' life in retirement land

actually, if we could Madhat- we would come down to watch you and the 'cruits....
Old 09-26-2007, 01:50 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
to pick up harley electra glide for hubby,

actually, if we could Madhat- we would come down to watch you and the 'cruits....

well, don't talk. you are retired. hop on the bikes, you can stay at my place.

got a buddy in Raliegh you can stay with too.

make a vacation run.

trying to talk wife into coming to your place.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:13 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by old dog
DO-NO !
WE`VE BEEN SITTING UP HERE FILLING SKUD MISSLES WITH RED &YELLOW MAPLE LEAVES ,AND AIMING THEM AT IT !
SSSSSHH!!! DON`T TELL

JUST WANT TO SEE THE SHOCKED LOOK ON BOB`S FACE TO SEE FALL LEAVES FLOATING IN HIS POOL !
HUH. FALL??? What is fall? Colored leaves? You mean green - - right? Green is a color. Are there other color leaves than green.

Ha, Scotty - - you will never figure this new system out - - flawless, baby. Even deflects spheres.

Great time in the pool today after all morning working in the yard. Good lunch, just stole some foo foo, now off the exercise room - - then relax some more. Tough. See ya,

Bob
Old 09-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Pain motivates people. Along with sleep deprivation, food deprivation, and other things. I do not use any of these methods for recruits, mind you...

Come on down! We are about to grad, so if you want to see me in action, you better hurry!! I can still show people around after, tho.

Hot day today. Not as bad as it's been, but I got some sun. Love that 3/4 arm tan...

Till later...
Old 09-27-2007, 01:28 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

hot? got almost 10*C yesterday.

winter here.

btw WAKEUP!!!
Old 09-27-2007, 05:24 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Drive by... Need fuel... Long days, long nights.

Hope everyone is doing well...
Old 09-27-2007, 06:11 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Time to put an aux tank in the bed of your truck and a fridge in the back seat...
Old 09-27-2007, 06:31 AM
REALLY old dog

Talking

41 .DEGREES & FOGY -HMM THATS WHY THEY CALL IT FALL THE TEMPS KEEPFALLING UNTIL EVERYTHING TURNES IN TO AN ICE BURG.
MORNING YE ALL , COFFEE, FOO-FOO , TEA ALL ON AND HOT !
HAVE A GOOD ONE,
CLAUDE JUST A SITTING HERE ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS, DRINKING TEA BREWED IN KAILYS SOCK FOR ADDED FLAVOR
Old 09-27-2007, 06:46 AM
DTR's "Cooler than ice cubes 14 miles North of North Pole" member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
All is quiet in the concrete motel tonight. 2 more hours and my week is over. There will be no sleep today. Need more coffee. I'll take the sludge out of the bottom of the pot. That's where the good stuff is anyways.
Old 09-27-2007, 07:07 AM
DTR's "Cooler than ice cubes 14 miles North of North Pole" member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
OOPS, forgot to make more sludge. My appoligies. I'll make a little on the strong side to help leep the eyes open. Oh, that's good!

Quick Reply: DTR #2 only Breakroom 070923-070929