Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

DTR #2 only Breakroom 070923-070929

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 08:39 AM
Mrs. missin on a mission & keeper of the can

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good Late Morning Everyone!

I will be sending out Breakfast first thing in the morning.
Enjoy your alls wonderful day.Cin
Old 09-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Mornin gang,

I am really tired this morning - - after reading Wanna's list for yesterday - - wore me out. Slow down, girl.

Where's the - - ahhhh - - - oooopppsss, wrong pot. There is the good stuff, under those nasty looking undershorts. Man, who left their shorts in here?

Hey Chris - - thinkin of ya, buddy. Where are ya - - check in so we know you are still breathing. I will have another for you cause you sure can't drink it.

Been out in the yard working all morning - - wow, with all our rain the plantings are all having babies and getting fat. I measured 11.5" of rain in two days - - not bad. We had a cloud burst over the our subdivision Sunday afternoon - -could hardly see across the street - - stayed for several hours. We may be catching up on our drought.

Ok, I'm out of here - - tired - - time for the pool.

Bob
Old 09-25-2007, 09:30 AM

Clouded over during the night so no frost this AM. Kinda nice seems to early to be getting into the cooler weather.

Thanks for the breakfast Cin, got the horses in the shelter so fire away.

Sounds like you had some fun yesterday Hat. Did the thought cross your mind that you could leave a couple of the recruits out in the bush? Especially if you still have some bad actors. Oops lost another one, oh well. Do they slap your fingers if you loose recruits out in the bush?

Tried to take some pics of the changing season. It's just the back yard but the whole bush is starting to turn.

Have a good one. Later
Old 09-25-2007, 09:48 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, I survived I think.... actually just had the local pain killers, and was laying there thinking , Ok thats 2 of them out, when he said "all done"......One of the cuspids he is keeping, longest he's ever seen in 15 years of being a oral surgeon.. almot 2 1/2 inches long!!!! Two otherswere hooked and he had to split them with a hammer and chisel, teh rest kinda fell out...
Filling the holes into my sinus took the longest and hurt the most... just about ripped the arms off the chair while he was packing the epoxy stuff in there... sat for an hour while it "cured" and then he took a dremel style stone and "shaped" the bone... that was an interesting sensation to say the least...stitched my gums back on and stuck the denture in place and told me not to move it for 48 hours so as to allow it to mold the gums to it.
Not feeling bad this morning and not hurting much( the Codine helps i am sure) but my face is swollen around my cheek bones sp bad that its pushing my lower eyelids up and I apear to have no lower lip anymore..... I now know what I'll look like if I ever get fat!
had some lukewarm soup for dinner, and had a bowl of mushy cereal for breakfast along with almost two pots of coffee...
Got to move hay today, reset teh TPS adjustment on teh truck( dont like where the shift points are) and worm the horses and dogs.
Then I need to renew my tags and pay my personal property tax( $77 total, cant complain about that)and then I may take it easy and watch a couple old John Wayne movies on DVD...
mayeb play "oh I am hurt' to the BOSS so she'll make me a big bowl of pudding or something... she is such a sucke rfor that "baby me " stuff....
Old 09-25-2007, 10:10 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Our "boys" are doing good on the border security mission. This is 288 lbs worth of weed. DTR #2 only Breakroom 070923-070929-dope1.jpg

Shortround out
Old 09-25-2007, 10:55 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Ok, I think this is a bad sign...

The UK office gave me a key card and added my name to the in/out board...
Old 09-25-2007, 11:44 AM
DTR Mom

Red face Say It Ain't Sooo, Fronty!

I get a kick outta reading 'where in the world is Fronty?' every week! you can't be stationed in one place, against your nature! you don't even speak the language

ChrisR , eek reading yesterday's post or the facts of today after it's done...no painfree way about it- that stuff just hurts! heheh you 'fat' at your weight? you MIGHT get that way now that you can actually eat with your new teeth! just make sure you smile at the Boss and family- that part is worth it! careful of the vibrations from riding tractors, it rubs the swollen gums- not good to get infections at this point. Hope Dodge cowboy is reading this as well....
For what it's worth- my dentist says I am one in a million (born with out wisdom teeth) that explains a lot...

MADHATTER! good deal, find religion in the bush, at night, with a scary DI....muh ha ha playing in the mud can still be fun!

I did a good job during the camoflage training, I ended up getting pee'd on by the DrillSgt .....I learned not to volunteer or be good in the Army....we learned that DrillSgts CAN feel emotions like shame, apologies, regret...

CHAIKWA 's going to be a busy, late working janitor/trainer for the next week.
send him a pic that will make him laugh! he'll need it before he goes nuclear at stupid people (where do I place my hands for CPR? at the neck?)

Ijobb, I agree! the weather here is gorgeous sunshine and all colors now showing, because of dry weather, the red maples have a fire all their own!
pics off my back deck have deer in them, we toss apples over for them to get used to our scent, they will come hang out if we bar b que too. hope it lasts until opening day, we need two deer for next year's meat. one foolish guy got his six points hung up on the cattle fence. I let him get a little tired and silently got him out with wire cutters. hope to see him cross the hunting lines come fall. "hi! remember me? BANG!"

ok, FiberBob said I need to chill. thinking about taking one of the scenic train rides, ask the engineer if I can fix anything....hehehehe

bored outta my mind doing nothing
Heidi in NY
Old 09-25-2007, 11:55 AM

well, atleast here in the UK, I speak the language.... I may not understand them, but they understand me....
Old 09-25-2007, 12:32 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Thanks for the report, Chris - - now I know you are breathing I can quit worrying about you. Just glad it was your mouth, not mine. Isn't that fun when they split a tooth - - put this 14" chisel in your mouth, put their arm under your chin so they don't break your jaw bone, hand the hammer to the assistant and say "hit it". When you get up off the floor, he does it all again and says "I said HIT IT". Wham. What tooth. You do have my permission to take the rest of the day off - - I sure would.

HurtingForYouBob
Old 09-25-2007, 12:46 PM
REALLY old dog

Talking

YOU SEE, I WASN`T TRYING TO SCAR ANY ONE , DENISTRY IS POSITIVLY MID- EVEL , THEY REALLY HAVENT PROGRESSES MUCH IN THE LAST 200 YRS.
THATS TERRIBLE !
THERE A LOT OF THINGS I PEFER THE (OLD WAY) DENTISTRY IS NOT ONE OF THEM !
CLAUDE,JUST A SITTING HERE ON THIS SACK OF SEEDS, DRINKING TEA BREWED IN KAILYS SOCK FOR ADDED FLAVOR , AHH-GOOD !
Old 09-26-2007, 03:01 AM

Ok, Everyone Up... Its 0900!!!!!!!!

Time To Get To Work...

SOMEONE WAKE THE DI
Old 09-26-2007, 04:34 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Alright, FO, I been up. We ain't got no computer in the woods. I come back to shower and get the morning report in, and that's it.

Need more coffee...
Old 09-26-2007, 05:16 AM

Time to get a laptop and a cell phone card.
Old 09-26-2007, 06:34 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Time for someone to come down here and see how recruit training works!
Old 09-26-2007, 08:25 AM

Im just trying to make sure these old, slow, underworked retirees keep in some form of shape besides round. You seem to be good at getting people motivated.

Quick Reply: DTR #2 only Breakroom 070923-070929