Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Discovery Channel,American Chopper

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 03:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Discovery Channel,American Chopper

Anyone watch American Chopper,I love this show,they feature Orange County Chopper,you got to watch it sometime,even if you don't like motorcycles this show is great,its about a family owned fabrication shop,that build some of the best looking bikes I have ever seen,and it is funny also
Old 01-28-2004, 05:19 AM

Thumbs up

I agree it's one cooool program

ramguy
Old 01-28-2004, 07:15 AM

Great show. I just wish Pauly would knock his dad out one time. Maybe that would shut him up...lol Pauly's old man does not give him near the respect, or thanks for anything he does. Atleast not on any of the shows I have watched. Still an awesome show though. I like the 9-11 bike they built.
Old 01-28-2004, 07:30 AM

Originally posted by Palmetto_kid
Great show. I just wish Pauly would knock his dad out one time. ..........
I think he'd get one chance! He's one big dude. Last week there was a scene at a gym, and he was bench pressing 360 (plus the bar).
Old 01-28-2004, 07:34 AM

Size does not matter Gil,........havent you seen ******? lol....just kidding, I know what you mean.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:11 AM

[i]I like the 9-11 bike they built. [/B]
That is one really nice piece of work! WOW!

Matt
Old 01-28-2004, 08:21 AM

I was watching the other night, don't know which kid it was, but the old man sent him over to grind off some bolts. Dipstick kid grinds off the bolts WITHOUT putting a nut on the bolt first...basically ruined about 4 bolts. They were building a POW/MIA Vietnam bike. Sweet ride, but the blonde, curly haired kid is a dipstick IMO.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:33 AM

He is dumber than a box of rocks. He is only around because his old man feels sorry for him. It would be hard for me not to blow my lid working in a shop with him. I would keep him limited to a broom, and a dustpan.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:49 AM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The old man is a little arrogant sometimes but I still like the show and they do build some beautiful machines.
Old 01-28-2004, 08:56 AM

Yeah, its a neat show, they build some REALLY NICE motorcycles on there. I think all the welding and fabrication stuff they do is neat.

Eric
Old 01-28-2004, 09:11 AM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Great show. I just wish Pauly would knock his dad out one time. Maybe that would shut him up...lol Pauly's old man does not give him near the respect, or thanks for anything he does. Atleast not on any of the shows I have watched. Still an awesome show though. I like the 9-11 bike they built.
I think they have an understanding. I did see one episode where the two of them sat down on a couch and just talked....and both of them ended up in tears while they hugged. There's probably more respect there than you realize.
Old 01-28-2004, 09:26 AM

Originally posted by Hoss
I think they have an understanding. I did see one episode where the two of them sat down on a couch and just talked....and both of them ended up in tears while they hugged. There's probably more respect there than you realize.
Yeah, I've noticed that too. But I believe that positive reinforcement works just as good at the job site as it does with children. His pride is just getting in his way.
Old 01-28-2004, 09:32 AM

I think my favorite was the Spider Man bike, but the old-school POW/MIA design they finished last night was pretty nice looking too.
Old 01-28-2004, 09:39 AM

These guys built a chopper for a freind of mine, he will have it out here in Arizona in a coule of weeks. Took a long time to get built but well worth the wait.
Old 01-28-2004, 09:54 AM
Thats MR Hoss to you buddy!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yeah, I've noticed that too. But I believe that positive reinforcement works just as good at the job site as it does with children. His pride is just getting in his way.
Pride and just having two different ways of doing things. When I was a kid I always got frustrated while helping my dad because he wanted things done a certain way. I thought my way was better. Now, I'm the same way he was. I want things done a certain way (the RIGHT way mind you).

Quick Reply: Discovery Channel,American Chopper