Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

deserted abandoned unused break room 8- 17 June

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2017, 02:57 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
deserted abandoned unused break room 8- 17 June

Well we ain't had a break room for about 3 days so here's another one maybe someone will show up,

Dragons feed he's lonely if you come in pay some attention to him.

​​​​​​​Latter
Old 06-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Where are the donuts?
Old 06-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
I can't even find the donut holes in here
Old 06-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
I see a lot of holes. Where is the ph00??? Where is the coffee?/?? Been by a couple times and the dragon acted weird.

Lary - - what is up with you? No report. All well? Let us know.
Old 06-09-2017, 05:17 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Long week. First time checking in since last Sunday. Hope everyone that had medical issues last week are feeling better and getting good news!

I put a can off coffee on the counter. Didn't want to waste it making a pot.
Old 06-09-2017, 06:24 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Have noticed that this place is becoming more and more desolate in spite of more new members joining daily. Seems like most of the newcomers don't like this place for some reason. Maybe the dragon scares them, or the picture of Scotty and Lary next to the coffee pot? BTW, just what are you two doing in that picture? Or maybe we don't want to know! Noticed that last weeks break room was not locked either. What is happening to this place? There used to be many pages of fun, bantering, general info etc posted every week, but that has seemingly gone away. I notice lots of lookers every day, but no joining in. Why? Any suggestions as to what can be done to make the breakroom come alive again?

Anyway, used sherods coffee and make a pot of coffee in the old, unwashed pot. Even made ph00. Maybe the smell of fresh coffee and ph00 will entice someone. Anyone. Donut holes on the counter next to the fresh tacos and gorditas.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:13 AM

PHOO!!!!! YaHOO!!!!!!

............................................................FINALLY!!!!

Morning all. Gorgeous day so far down here after being buried in rain, lightning, winds, mini-tornadoes. Forecast is not clear yet, but at least a respite. Had to go siphon neighbors pool yesterday - - patio flooded and no
drain on his pool. He is blind and can't see to do this stuff - - also 90 years old so not real active. Neat guy. My pool levels with overflow connection. Neat.

OK, have our organ in pieces in the living room/foyer working on the power supply. It was time for new caps - - popping, 60 cycle hum, whishing noises. Maybe we will play it again. I start the piano next - - action needs working over and then tune it. When will all this stop - - supposed to be retired. BBBOOOOOO.

Refill.............................

L8R
Old 06-09-2017, 08:45 AM
Top's Younger Twin

H
i

B
y
e
Old 06-09-2017, 11:04 AM
Admin Team Leader

Grabbing my Stratocaster and heading to RockinBobs house going to put the band back together!

Bob I survived the procedure no good news... or help available for now so Doc just doubled my long term Nitro hopefully to give me some relief.

Stan, that photo is just Scotty looking at my LEGGS!
The following users liked this post:
NJTman (06-11-2017)
Old 06-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Yup, nothing special about that picture. Just total admiration!
Old 06-09-2017, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Scotty
Yup, nothing special about that picture. Just total admiration!

...................................... ........................
Old 06-10-2017, 07:12 AM

Fresh coffee and ph00 on the counter along with assortment of cold cereals, blueberries and milk in the box. Enjoy.

Organ is reassembled and sounds like new - - looks like new. So, maybe I and wifey will put some more hours on it. Now for the piano. Gorgeous day started here, no sign of the projected rain. We don't need any more for about week. Grass was really tall yesterday - - no chance for the yard people to get here and knock it down. Looks wonderful this morning. Time for breaky.

Old 06-11-2017, 07:42 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Originally Posted by Mexstan
Have noticed that this place is becoming more and more desolate .....What is happening to this place? There used to be many pages of fun, bantering, general info etc posted every week, but that has seemingly gone away. I notice lots of lookers every day, but no joining in. Why? .
It appears that this crazy new trend is going around. Kids and folks are leaving their tranquility of their dark, secluded bedrooms, den and living rooms to go outside and play. Seems as though a rocket scientist fund that if you take an old broom, cut off the bristles, and steal an old tennis ball from the little creek next to the courts in their local parks, you can spend hours throwing, catching, and hitting that soggy old ball around.

Go figure, eh?

On a sad note, my world will never be the same. We will miss the mayor of Quahog

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.758e5c0bdbc4
Attached Thumbnails deserted abandoned unused break room 8- 17 June-crop_90ap_66031701811497109261.jpg  
Old 06-11-2017, 07:45 AM
Admin Team Leader

Breakfast is being catered today by Cracker Barrel, I suggest the bacon myself Come and get it!
Old 06-11-2017, 09:09 AM

Received 1,637 Likes on 1,112 Posts
Mmmm...bacon...!

Enjoying a cup of green tea with raw honey, and I came across a reason why not to text and ....(insert anything here)

Dumb...woman from NJ

Geesh...

Quick Reply: deserted abandoned unused break room 8- 17 June