Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Breakroom - October 25 - 31

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 09:30 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Morning less getting this place rocking lunch is being furnished by cottons drive in try an ottis burger and fries yall have a good one
Old 10-27-2015, 12:58 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
head is close to exploding but trying to settle down. pretty bad when I am the smartest in the room, pointing out critical mistakes on someone making
300 bucks an hour. got played on a number data amount but left a message to fix that amount. legal stuff is still cool but arguing with idiots on printed matter still vacuums. now I know why I retired, it frustrates me.

going to spend time with tractors and horses, then off to watch a sports sectional title game. let them fight it out....me relax with hot chocolate.

id ask what everyone is up to? but no one is around....or square.....or here.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:33 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
I am here Heidi....just hiding from the dragon he is angry I changed his water bowl he preferred the 50 cal ammo can to the fancy dog water bowl
Old 10-27-2015, 03:25 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Came home to a huge bowl of leftover chili. Topped with sauteed onions and shredded chedder. Chocolate cake for desert. What a good idea on my Bride's part!

(Sneaking peaks all over to find what evil lurks) SHHHH! Don't tell her I suspect something........

Ended up staying wet all day. Lots of steady rain and guess who left the "good" raincoat at home.
Old 10-27-2015, 03:59 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by sherod
Ended up staying wet all day. Lots of steady rain and guess who left the "good" raincoat at home.
Now don't complain - - you won't have to shower tonight. Plus, you just found you are not so sweet you will dissolve in the rain. ............ Rain here all day today, off and on. Gentle, just right for the plants.

Refill..................

BYE
Old 10-27-2015, 06:16 PM
I grad-u-ated frum Claudes skool of tpying....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's a Monday people.... Crud ....onwards and up the ladder...just don't like finding stuff that is not right...oh well apparently I'm the young gun fix it guru
Old 10-27-2015, 06:56 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
Now don't complain - - you won't have to shower tonight. Plus, you just found you are not so sweet you will dissolve in the rain. ............ Rain here all day today, off and on. Gentle, just right for the plants.

Refill..................

BYE
High winds plus 32.9 F
Rain and yes, flurries. Hurl

BobbyDependable, Maddi and Daddy are working out together. I managed to do two perfect chin ups yesterday.
Everything feels great!
Old 10-28-2015, 04:52 AM

Morning gang - - fresh coffee and mocha Ph00 on the brew. I finished off the pumpkin bread, so nothing else to eat this morning - - you are on your own.

Originally Posted by Scotty
High winds plus 32.9 F
Rain and yes, flurries. Hurl

BobbyDependable, Maddi and Daddy are working out together. I managed to do two perfect chin ups yesterday.
Everything feels great!
Wow, it was 81 here yesterday with some gentle rain. Just checked for paper - - not here yet but sprinkles still descending. You better watch that gal of yours - - she will kick your "you know what" pretty quick. She is dedicated to physical fitness. Wonder where she got that? .........

........................................YUM.................Gone
Old 10-28-2015, 06:24 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
The worries continue. Came in to work this morning and found one of my coworkers brought in a huge mess of home made biscuits and gravy. My body is going into shock.... Leftovers are on the....never mind, they're gone....
Old 10-28-2015, 06:49 AM

Received 209 Likes on 152 Posts
Originally Posted by sherod
The worries continue. Came in to work this morning and found one of my coworkers brought in a huge mess of home made biscuits and gravy. My body is going into shock.... Leftovers are on the....never mind, they're gone....
Reminds me of something one of my young children said to me at the steak house after i polished off a chicken and ribs meal.

"Daddy, can you say oink, or are you too full"
Old 10-28-2015, 02:03 PM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JM, funny girl! will have to remember that line......good food is still sooooo gooooood!

Topper! glad you are here! always nice to crank up the dragon......muh ha ha

Sherod, why oh why do you distrust good food? see above. stay dry.

cold, freezing rain. have to do outside things. gonna wait, still not sure I want pneumonia yet.....

sectional game was so exciting! home team won after a lot of struggles, referee not seeing a goal, linesman calling the wrong team "out". even the hot chocolate was good! I was dressed like the Great Pumpkin, but warm!!
and the crowd went wild! one more to go for this level, then state champ title.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:41 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Steer axle shocks I ordered for the daycab are here YAY!
EYes are full of crud even after a couple rinseings. Weaning calves and it's windy.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:46 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by NE frmhnd
Steer axle shocks I ordered for the daycab are here YAY!
EYes are full of crud even after a couple rinseings. Weaning calves and it's windy.
We've got something in Canada that protects your eyes. It's called a blind fold. If I could only see when I wear it the job would get done faster but at least my eyes are safe.
LoL
My safety glasses always fog up or distort.

Hanyday fokes
Old 10-29-2015, 08:20 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 152 Likes on 118 Posts
Morning. Been MIA lately due to all my computers dying. Even my 3 month old new laptop died and is still with the local supplier as they try to figure out the problem. Just resurrected an old, but very good desktop and updated it from Windows XP to W 8.1, so am presently getting it set up to the way that I want it. All this takes time, time that I do not have.

Been a bit wet down here, but still very nice weather. Most mornings at sunup are around 15 - 19 C and then it warms up to about 27C.

L8tr Maybe.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:01 AM

Morning all - - been out working all morning - - in for some coffee -- soooooo, fresh coffee and ph00 are on along with blueberry muffies.

Stan - - wife's computer is older (Vista) and she uses it a lot. Does all our bookkeeping on it plus our daughter's business. She does a lot of picture editing and quite a bit other stuff on it. Soooo, I am giving her my one year old very good desktop with 1TB drive and getting a new one for myself with more RAM (32GB), 2TB harddrive and blue ray disk burner. I will give her the 25" LED monitor that came with it since I have 27" and 24" LED screens for my setup. She will love that LED screen.

OK, gone.

Quick Reply: Breakroom - October 25 - 31