Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Breakroom 11 - 15 nov. First week of deer season

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2014, 08:24 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Bunch of old wise guys.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:28 AM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Morning Old Wise Guys and Sweet Ladies

I moved the break room when Scotty was sleeping he is now down the hall hiding in what he thinks is the break room.....this should be good for at least a week if we take turns going in there pretending it is still the break room

Coffee is on and Phoo of the Month for Bob, fresh fruit and cereals on the counter, pastries for those who want the sugar and fat...enjoy!

PS: Those are old stale donuts in the fake break room, Scotty will never know the difference
Old 11-14-2014, 05:30 AM
Admin Team Leader

Scott, good to see you back we DID miss you.....hope you get a chance to relax a little and can get back to a more normal pace of life
Old 11-14-2014, 06:07 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by Lary Ellis (Top)
Scotty, good to see you back we DID miss you.....hope you get a chance to relax a little and can get back to a more normal pace of life
It hasn't even been a day and you already missed me.
(Sigh).
Stale donuts dipped in hot chocolate...yum.

No worries, I'll make lemonade from the lemons I receive.

No hijacking threads or posts here. Nope Nada.

Hi Skottkwa. Hopefully you're able to get some chill time.
Old 11-14-2014, 08:45 AM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by Scotty

No hijacking threads or posts here. Nope Nada.
OK now is a good time to begin worrying...knowing my Northern Twinner as I do, when he starts talking like this he may actually be tuning up his sphere launcher and preparing it for duty
Old 11-14-2014, 10:07 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Coffee is on and Phoo of the Month for Bob, fresh fruit and cereals on the counter, pastries for those who want the sugar and fat...enjoy!
Yum yum -- - had the fruit and a small bowl of cereal - - AND PH00..............................................yum yum.

Hey Lary - - was this a misprint, or intended?... "fake brake room" ... Is that like a Jake Brake Room????

OK now is a good time to begin worrying...knowing my Northern Twinner as I do, when he starts talking like this he may actually be tuning up his sphere launcher and preparing it for duty
No way, Jose - - he is getting too old and worn out to make that thing work any longer - - no way.

Morning all - - all done with therapy for now - - hurrah. They did help me - - good ones - - best I have been too.

Refill and gone to get something done - - hopefully.

Bob
Old 11-14-2014, 11:01 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Cold 34 is probly the high my theraphist is at the end of her rope on this finger we have gotten a 60 deg bend on the second joint and about 11 on the last joint. That is all passive don't know what else to do.

Glad they helped you out Bob

Latter
Old 11-14-2014, 12:50 PM

Received 421 Likes on 322 Posts
Greetings and salutations from the tropics of Alaska. Thinking of growing a coconut palm.
Old 11-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Scott, good to see you back we DID miss you.....hope you get a chance to relax a little and can get back to a more normal pace of life
What's 'normal'? I'm not sure I remember it.

Originally Posted by Scotty
Hi Skottkwa. Hopefully you're able to get some chill time.
Oh yeah, I'm getting chill time alright... it's 20 degrees here, windy and snowing hard. Did I miss November and December? This is like January weather. Watch out Heidi, what WE get, YOU get!

Cruised a woodlot with my forester this morning in the blizzard. LOTS of good wood there. TOO good actually. I'll turn this one over to the real loggers and take what's left over for firewood. The landowner was clueless as to what he had. He's a farmer and just wants to get the trees away from the edges of his fields, but when I looked at t he property initially, I had a sneaking suspicion there may be money growing in his trees that are away from the fields. I was right. Brought in the forester and he estimates there's about 30 grand worth of walnut and cherry in there. <sigh> I'm too honest for my own good I guess, I could have pocketed a handsome sum of money and the owner would have just been happy to get his land cleaned up. He's REAL happy now!

Thanks for all the kind words and welcome backs... did you forget who I am?
Old 11-14-2014, 01:15 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by FiverBob

Hey Lary - - was this a misprint, or intended?... "fake brake room" ... Is that like a Jake Brake Room????
Sorry Bob I went back and looked at my original post and have no idea what you are talking about? Typo? me?....nah
Old 11-14-2014, 01:20 PM
Admin Team Leader

Originally Posted by chaikwa
What's 'normal'? I'm not sure I remember it.
Well I do know you can not compare a normal life with anything you read in the break room

Cruised a woodlot with my forester this morning in the blizzard. LOTS of good wood there. TOO good actually. I'll turn this one over to the real loggers and take what's left over for firewood. The landowner was clueless as to what he had. He's a farmer and just wants to get the trees away from the edges of his fields, but when I looked at t he property initially, I had a sneaking suspicion there may be money growing in his trees that are away from the fields. I was right. Brought in the forester and he estimates there's about 30 grand worth of walnut and cherry in there. <sigh> I'm too honest for my own good I guess, I could have pocketed a handsome sum of money and the owner would have just been happy to get his land cleaned up. He's REAL happy now!
You are a good man Gunda Din I would have done the same thing as well...oh well money like that is best not having anyway...nothing good can come from taking advantage of another so you done the right thing

Thanks for all the kind words and welcome backs... did you forget who I am?
It is possible some of us spoke before we remembered who you are
Old 11-15-2014, 05:34 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Wow, another week is history. Can't believe it. Time to wake up, go get something done. Coffee, ph00 and hot water ready. Left some fresh baked cimmmammuummm rolls on the counter. Good to see Scott sticking his nose in here again.

Grabbing my ph00 and out of here......................

Bob
Old 11-15-2014, 06:11 AM
DTR Mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi n bye, scottystyle! no alturd phoo though...hugs to furry chaikwa!
Old 11-15-2014, 06:20 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Morning. Ph00Bob, thanks for the coffee and (non-fattening) hot rolls.

chaikwa, good to see you stop by here again. Are we now going to be 'blessed' daily with your humor and wisdom? Ages ago you mentioned that you were using a cordless grease gun. After making a greasy mess over and over again trying to get grease to go into all 17 grease nipples on my truck, I decided to buy that gun you mentioned. Expensive, but what a difference! Now it is almost a pleasure to grease the truck, instead of being a dreaded and messy chore.

Here is a story that may amuse some of you. I have been trying to rent a trailer to take with me across the border next week. Very few individuals or companies rent trailers down here, especially to cross the border. A few blocks away from me is a large house with 3 trailers sitting outside. One is a suitable trailer for what I need. A bit large, but still OK. Decided to ask if I could rent it. As I walked up to the door to ring the bell, the large main car door opened and this guy came trotting out on a horse. Typical house down here, there is a large wall all around. We asked him if he knew who owned the trailers. He did. So with him sitting on his horse, we made a deal. Yesterday went back to sign the papers. It turns out that he is a lawyer. His garage holds 7 vehicles and he has ranches in 3 Mexican states. He is a champion dirt bike rider and ex rally car owner/ driver. He showed us his many trophies. Nice guy.
Old 11-15-2014, 06:34 AM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 153 Likes on 119 Posts
Something else that may interest some of you:

http://www.sovereignman.com/expat/ni...-system-15575/

Quick Reply: Breakroom 11 - 15 nov. First week of deer season