Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Anybody else feeling lazy today?

Old 07-23-2006, 01:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've been sitting here at my computer since 10:30 this morning reading and typing. I've even taken a shower and gotten dresed to do something but I have a complete and utter lack of motivation today although I've got stuff I really need to do. Just curious if anyone else is having those feelings today.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:04 PM

I have the option of doing laundry, finishing some sheetrock, or slothing around....

hhhmmmmm...Thats a tough one

Think I'll toss some laundry in while finishing my sheetrock......tomorrow
Old 07-23-2006, 01:26 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

I sat around until the boys got out of bed, then I went to my room to watch tv. now Im feeding my face and prolly gonna sit around for a while unless I get motivated and go shooting.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:31 PM

was gonna go pick-up the m880 in my sig yesterday, but it rained. was gonna do it today, but the guy im buying it from had to work, so i'm just gonna chill untill later this evening i'll go out and mow.
Old 07-23-2006, 01:34 PM

busy day yesterday.. Washed and rotated the tires on the Dodge, Wasshed and waxed the S-10... So today it is let the washing machine work and watching NASCAR while I doze in and out of naps while the "T"bones are thawing....
Old 07-23-2006, 02:04 PM

Feeling real lazy today myself. Had a REALLY bad day yesterday but still had to go pull the trans out of the 95 today. Darn rear main went to leaking. Atleast I have the part numbers now so I can kick back the rest of the day. I really hate not having a serial number for the cummins
Old 07-23-2006, 02:04 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Well, yesterday I managed to cut down a dead bush, haul a load of brush to the dump, washed the truck, and off loaded my buddy's Rincon out of my 5th wheel and delivered it to him-- even though it was about a billion degrees out.

Today, I managed to get the lawn mowed, my shirt is sopping wet in sweat, and I'm thinking the rest of the day may consist of hiding under the air conditioner, dinking on the computer, and oh yeah, I think there's a cold Mike's in the fridge calling my name...
Old 07-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Banned

I had to work for a little while yest and then I sat around and went out last night for my buddy's birthday. Today I'm sitting here browsing the forums, watching movies, drinking a cold one, and fiberglassing in my TST remote mount all while laundry is running. Yeah. Nothing is getting accomplished today.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:09 PM

yesterday was sitting around but today is spent at work.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:11 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Yeah, I'm feeling lazy too....
Let's see,
Preps two doors for painting, caulked the eves of the house, installed two glass fireplace screens, scraped-sanded preped one eve of the house for painting, claened out and vacummed the crawl space, removed two old TV antennas from the chimneys, cleaned and reinstalled a fridge, installed the 4 burner cooktop, and it's only 1600 hrs.
Can't WAIT to get back to work tomorrow.........
Old 07-23-2006, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by BigBlue
.... I have a complete and utter lack of motivation today .... Just curious if anyone else is having those feelings today.
Yep,

almost didn't even reply to this thread I am so lazy,
~Rob
Old 07-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts

Hmmmm, let's see - - did the sun come up this morning? It did? Then I feel lazy. Yesterday was a push all morning until the rains drove me in, so today is relax day. Couple hours at and in the pool, church, nice lunce with the blonde, and now I have to look at you bunch Hmmm, better head back to the pool.

Take care,

LazyBonesBob
Old 07-23-2006, 04:14 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
I've been sitting here at my computer since 10:30 this morning reading and typing.
Nine thousand, eight hundred and something posts? Either you started way before 10:30 today, or you must have stacked boxes and twins on your keyboard...

...and I was beginning to think I was addicted to these forums...
Old 07-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lazy? Woke up at 8, painted my grill a few times (it takes a while to tape it), shined my chrome, and ran to Lowes for paint and ate at the Waffle Lady's for breakfast (not in that order).

You know, thatreally doesn't sound like that much now that I'm typing it... Got to go and do some more...
Old 07-23-2006, 05:18 PM

Lazey? It's just to darn hot here to do anything outside!! except jump in the pool I live in northern Ca and the temps have been from 106 - 113 with humidity about 25 to 30 %. Now I know that's nothing for you all back east, south and in Texas. But out here we don't like humidity!!!! Yesterday I went for a hike at six am and by the time I got to the top of Cardiac Hill I was thinkin I should have left earlier!!! It's even hotter today so a hike is out.

Gary

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anybody else feeling lazy today?