Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

any1 know this guy? was beat up and kidnapped after getting hit in a street race

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by checkster
If somebody kidnapped me and was dumb enough to let me wake up in the passenger seat they'd be wearing my benchmade in there throat.
I was thinking the same thing, although it isnt a Benchmade is sharp enough to cut though the throat of scum bags. Dont leave home without it.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Coagulation
Someone really Really needs to go to one of these street races with an armored truck with a mini gun mounted through the side of it and just open fire and kill anything that walks on two legs. And shoot all of the cars wile there at it then just drive away without ever getting out.

Maby that would teach them a lesson about street racing.

Street Racing has been around for how long ??? So there are a few that might deserve that type of treatment, but i'd have to say that your solution is a bit crazy and offensive.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM

Originally Posted by Checkmate
Street Racing has been around for how long ??? So there are a few that might deserve that type of treatment, but i'd have to say that your solution is a bit crazy and offensive.
Dude, that was the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. Murderers have been around a long time too. Does that make it ok? Oh, so have hookers and crackheads. I guess that's ok too then since they've been aroung for so long.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:45 PM

Race=white.... Uh Huh.

They need their butt kicked
I was thinking the exact same thing. I wonder if they are legal.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by JDiepstra
Dude, that was the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. Murderers have been around a long time too. Does that make it ok? Oh, so have hookers and crackheads. I guess that's ok too then since they've been aroung for so long.

what I was referring to is the races. So what you are saying is that you suport the "lets shoot them all dead and their carss too" approach because they were committing a misdemeanor ??? The statement I was referring to was a generalization to all the people at such races. That's like saying. "We should gun down each and every last one of those black smoke blowin diesel hill billys" I only made the comment about the streeet races bein around because I know the older crowd views the ricers as bad news. Yet isn't that what the muscle car era was ???

As my first reply stated "They (meaning the individuals who did the kidnapping and assault) should get their butts beat.
I wasn't saying everybody their should have. If that were the case, the subject whom this story surrounds would have gottin what he "deserved"

So...In a nice way....Bite Me

Last edited by jrs_dodge_diesel; 08-14-2008 at 09:03 AM. Reason: language
Old 08-13-2008, 09:01 PM

what I was referring to is the races. So what you are saying is that you suport the "lets shoot them all dead and their carss too" approach because they were committing a misdemeanor ??? The statement I was referring to was a generalization to all the people at such races. That's like saying. "We should gun down each and every last one of those black smoke blowin diesel hill billys" I only made the comment about the streeet races bein around because I know the older crowd views the ricers as bad news. Yet isn't that what the muscle car era was ???

As my first reply stated "They (meaning the individuals who did the kidnapping and assault) should get their butts beat.
I wasn't saying everybody their should have. If that were the case, the subject whom this story surrounds would have gottin what he "deserved"

So...In a nice way....Bite Me
LOL ok ok, I take it back. But, I will say that I think the current street racing crowd is into a lot more bad "stuff" than when compared to the guys of the muscle car era, and more attention should be paid to ending the nonsense. It is basically becoming organized crime, and the previously posted kidnapping is one example.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:33 PM

whats sad though is that NOONE in the crowd of people there tried stopping them from jumping this kid....

hopfully these kids will get the crap kicked outta them in the pen, and hopfully this kid(ram owner) wont have to fear for his life every time he steps outside cause of stuff like this....
Old 08-13-2008, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by MadMaXXX
hopfully these kids will get the crap kicked outta them in the pen, ....

I work in a Federal Penitentiary and They will soon see how tough they REALLY are. especially the second guy in the pictures. He is 19 yrs. old and looks to be about 120 soaking wet. !!!
Old 08-14-2008, 12:09 AM

They'll be out in 2 or 3 years max. That's too bad, because individuals like that should be done away with. It's our own fault, there's too much of that "cruel punishment" crap......screw that, take notes from other countries and see what they do to criminals, then see how low their crime rates are compared to ours.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Video link didn't work for me so here it is if it doesn't work for other people:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D...ion_176266.htm
Old 08-14-2008, 04:37 AM

If that had been me, they would have found themselves meeting 123 grain or 230 grain. That is some crap. Whether he should or shouldn't have been there is beside the point to me. That could just as easily have happened in a parking lot in broad day light the way some people drive and act. Bystanders would have reacted the same way and done nothing. Glad these goons go hooked up. I take back every bad thing I have ever said about the cops. lol.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:29 AM
Administrator ........ DTR's puttin fires out and workin on big trucks admin

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I deal with this society every time I go to work. What you saw in that video was nothing, and as far as one gun shot all I can say is (LOL). Since this is a family site I will abstain from further comment.

Tim
Old 08-14-2008, 08:36 AM

In the story the kid describes them as puerto ricans, since puerto rico is part of the US (no not the 50 states but kind of like the US virgin islands) They can come and leave from the US as they please. So, YES they are LEGAL THAT IS. I'm glad they got caught but they really deserved something much worse before getting booked.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Watch the language guys. Please keep it clean.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:19 AM
Muted one day, Banned the next....... Ah the life of a DTR 1%'er

Who cares!!! I'd love to meet tham in a back alley somewhere for a good ol' brown bagging

Quick Reply: any1 know this guy? was beat up and kidnapped after getting hit in a street race