Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Ain't no need to name it cause somebody will change it, DTR Hang Out Place 12-18 Nov

Old 11-14-2006, 06:10 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Morning Guys.....

How everything?

Bob, drink enough of Chaikwa's coffee and your teeth will just disolve away... no more dentists!

Cool morning her ewith a chance of rain this afternoon... gues I wont get teh new truck waxed.

got and more brownies fer breakfast, and the BOSS has promised to make a couple of pumkin cheesecakes this eveining
Life could be worse.......

Y'all have a good one, keep the saddle on teh top side...

CD
Old 11-14-2006, 06:28 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
Don't pay any mind to lizard boy... he don't HAVE any teeth!
Don't worry Bober5ert we'll get you the BEST horse dentist vet around!
Old 11-14-2006, 07:08 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Mornin' all - - - much better mornin today. I even slept pretty good. Those pain killers are killers.

I am bathed in emotions as I read the outpouring of sympathy and love from my good friends on the forum. I can just feel the love oooouuuussssing from you as your words of encouragement and support are expressed so eloquently. I am sooooo blest to have such amazing friends.

Now that bunch of baloney is said, you guys are amazing. Chaikwa - - your contraption sounds wonderful. In fact it is very similar to what the dentist used. And, the lizard man - - what can we say - - he shows no emotion other than offering a horse dentist. Wow, how did I ever surround myself with such people? Chris, I think you have the right idea - - I amazed I had any cavities - - how can those little rot critters live in my mouth after drinking that stuff.

Gorgeous cool day - - in the 50's last night, mid 70's today. Better go get at it and have my oatmeal. See ya and have a good one.

DoinBetterBob
Old 11-14-2006, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mornin' all,

gone. Grandson, home from school again today, his cough sounds better, he practiced all night. He go some anti-biotic for the doctor.
He thinks a chocolate donut is better medican. Prolly others will agree.
Gonna be a slow day for me. Wont be doing much running around.
FiverBob, enjoy your meds trip. Dream dreams.
Make sure your teeth are sharp for the turkey day.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob
I am bathed in emotions as I read the outpouring of sympathy and love from my good friends on the forum. I can just feel the love oooouuuussssing from you as your words of encouragement and support are expressed so eloquently. I am sooooo blest to have such amazing friends.
I felt so warm an' fuzzy after reading that! I KNEW I could help! Glad yer feelin' better tho Mr. Bob!

dssimecek, glad your grandson is feeling betta! (which means you should get some sleep tonite!) Let him have all the chocolate donuts he wants! I think there are some still left in the breakroom. Lary got all the ones with sprinkles on them tho. Give him some coffee too, it'll make him calm an' mellow after all that chocolate. It keeps the plaque from buildin' up too!

The afternoon 's all ready, help yerself.

chaikwa.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:52 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Glad to know you are doing better 5erbob, I might need a warm place to stay this winter...... lizards need warmth.
Old 11-15-2006, 05:48 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
UP AND AT 'EM, FOLKS

Had to bring the canoe in this morning. We got better than 3" of rain in just over an hour. Creek is flushed out, along with about 2 feet of the bridge

wearingflippersandwetsuitShortround out
Old 11-15-2006, 05:51 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

0545 local and no-one has started the coffee yet??????

SLACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much happening today.... windy and cold!.. West Kansas is reporting 50-55 mph wind gusts, so anyone travelling, be careful!.......Probably be few semi's on their sides on teh news tonight.

Bob.. how are teh teeth? Ya know, ice-packs appplied directly to teh tooth for an hor or so might help(snicker)...dssimecek, glad to hear the g-son is better, tehres been a bug going around here tahts has folks down for a few weeks before they get over it. Coughing, sneezing and that thing they talk about on teh Amodium commercials.
SR... glad its not a Speedo.......

Well. yall be safe and have agood one!

is done... get it while its liquid!

trying to keep from blowing into OK....CD
Old 11-15-2006, 05:57 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by shortround
UP AND AT 'EM, FOLKS
Gee, thanx SR. This WAS my day to sleep in! So much for that.

's on, donuts are... well, I was gonna say 'fresh', but let's just say they're here.

Opening day of gun season here, and alotta people got their knickers in a twist because now 12 year olds can hunt with, (OMG!), GUNS! What do they expect them to hunt with, butter knives? I started hunting when I was around 8 or 9 and never gave it a thought that a state like Michigan would have an age limit on when you can start hunting.

Well, now that I'm up, I might as well get goin'! Have a good'un everyone!

chaikwa.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:30 AM

Hey Hey, quiet - - I am up. Such noise. Hey Scott, coffee's not bad today. Not Toasted Almond Creme, but not bad. Glad to see you could arise soon enough to pick up on your chores. Chris, I truly think I might live - - was nip and tuck a couple days ago - - amazing how bad a tooth, especially upper molar, can hurt - - makes one side of your nose run, one eye waters, hurts that ear - - crazee. I know, I'm just a big baby.

How much more gorgeous can it get down here? Wow, cool evenings, wonderful blue bright sky today with warm sun and 70's. Doesn't help me get much work done - - just want to sit out in the patio, read, drink coffee and listen to the birds - - maybe jump in the jaccuzzi for a while. YEH. Honey, my cup is empty - - please, more .

Have a great one. Off to buy a TV for my office that got fried by the lightning strike.

TVlessBob
Old 11-15-2006, 10:43 AM

Mornin' all,

It is just midmorin' here. Time to make more coffee, no one here to do it.
Grandson doing better and off to school today. He takes a jigger of antibiotic witha water chaser. Then his moring gruel and a english muffler.
Windy today, the acorns are blowing of the trees and sound like big hail stones hitting the house. I tell the doggies that the squrals are throwing them at them for chasing them in the yard.
The cook has not decided on tonights menu yet.

5erbob, did you try holding a shot of whiskey on that bad tooth untill you got to the mean ol dentest Flossum if you gottum, but floss only the ones you wanna keep.

Take care and have a great day out there and be safe.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:38 AM
DTR's Cow Boss

AHHHHH days off sitting here in my pj's drinking my first cup of mud eating a pop tart. Just got the fire started and the wood is cracking in the back ground and I can feel it getting warmer here. Have to go check fences been awhile but i got the Japanese Thoroughbred running again turns out bad volt regulator. Gotta move a couple horses into a dry corral let this one dry and move them back welp iam out.

Justbeinglazycowboy
Old 11-16-2006, 04:41 AM

Rize 'n' shine campers.

It's dark at 4:30 in the moarning
Truck is all loaded up
Tall cup of joe in hand

My little women and I are taking a little trip out to the Black Hills in South Dakota, she's never seen Rushmore or Crazy Horse. Should bee a grand ol' time.

I'll see you DTR folks n a couple o days.
Old 11-16-2006, 06:25 AM
Administrator

C'mon you buncha slackers, it's time to get up! Nate gave you fair warning a coupla hours ago and STILL no one is here.

One of the guys took a nice 8 pointer offa the property yesterday. Good thing he got it yestereday because it's pouring like crazy here right now, and the wind is a steady 30MPH. NOT a day I'd be wanting to spend in a stand!

's ready, help yourself.

chaikwa.
Old 11-16-2006, 07:23 AM

- - yeh. Thanks, Scott. And it's still fresh enough to pour - - didn't have to chisel is out of the pot. More .

Good rain down this way with lots of fireworks last night - - two waves about two hours apart - - two fronts came thru. Tough sleeping with all that banging around and wondering if another hit is going to be my house.

Have a good one.

Bob

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Ain't no need to name it cause somebody will change it, DTR Hang Out Place 12-18 Nov