Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

Ain't no need to name it cause somebody will change it, DTR Hang Out Place 12-18 Nov

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 12:34 AM
DTR's Cow Boss

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welp sitting thought the next storm could possible turn to alot of snow by morning awsome tormarow is my last shift of 6:30-3:00 i have to start working 8:30-5 for the winter

The fence is a great title for it!
Old 11-13-2006, 05:35 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Morning campers.
Up-n-Attem

Cool morning but at least the rain has moved on to the north.
Traffic hosed due to traffic collisions (there are no "accidents"), and road closures due to the dedication/ground breaking for the new M.L.K memorial near the Tidal Basin downtown.
Glad I leave early, sittin' here with a fresh cup of coffee watching the Goat-Ropin' on the news.

Lots to do.

Y'all Stay Safe,
Old 11-13-2006, 05:42 AM
Administrator

's on and the donuts are fresh! Well, maybe not 'fresh', just new. No, not really 'new' either. How 'bout we just call them 'different', as they're not the same ones that were there a week ago! I made sure there were some with 'sprinkles' on them too, just hurry up and eat them before the 'sprinkles' crawl away.

Cloudy here today, no rain/snow yet tho. Haven't decided what I'm gonna accomplish today. The list is still long, so my choices are numerous. I plugged the tractor in last night tho, so I musta had something specific in mind at that point!

Everyone have a great Monday!

chaikwa.
Old 11-13-2006, 05:55 AM

Location: In the middle of Weather Dry Creek Farm in Avilla, Arkansas
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thank goodness for Mondays. Needed to get back to work so I can rest With the oldest G-son on the tractor and the middle one operating the dump trailer, my hands were full. However, WE were able to get a bunch done. (not counting the 12 pack of beer and the 12 pack of root beer) Managed to cover ~ an acre with 4" of compost. Got some rain last night. Guess I'll break out the double bottom turning plow and roll some dirt this week.
Rolling out shortly to try and find about a million $ worth of parts that either didn't make it back from Iraq or just got "misplaced".

puttingonmyaholefaceShortround out
Old 11-13-2006, 06:24 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mornign Guys.............
DTR "hang Out Place"????? sounds liek trouble to me...

is palatable and the doughnuts failed the concrete density test this mornign....... we get a new maid?

Made it down to Springfield and back Ok, got the "new " truck home.
It has some minor issues, but I think I can get it good as new in a few months...

hope everyine had a good weekend..
Old 11-13-2006, 07:04 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
unnngh... I'm out of the office today covering for someone else... bad headache from all the paint fumes that I sucked in this weekend painting a 5k sq ft house inside.... something I ate this weekend ain't working either... someone make another pot...

Glad I have the good ol' DTR to keep my spirits up. The wife says it's my happy place.
Ya'll have a good, safe week.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:27 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
NEED . HELP, NEED MORE .

OK, I will get out of bed and try it. Tooth killing me - - off to the dentist. See ya.

HurtingBob
Old 11-13-2006, 07:48 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by chaikwa
I made sure there were some with 'sprinkles' on them too, just hurry up and eat them before the 'sprinkles' crawl away.
Walking sprinkles?

You really need to work on the whole "customer satisfaction" thing. The last time you tried to "improvise" sprinkles you used old coffee grounds.
Old 11-13-2006, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mornin' all,

Day off to a rocky start, grandson has been struck down by internal disorders and unsollowed in his bed. Laundering sheets and bedding now.
Did have my .
Fixed gruel and english mufflers for breakfast. Drove granddaughter to school, as wife was late getting up, and taking care of the little one.
I did get his mediicen to stay down. He should sleep soon, I hope.
Meatloaf night tonight, think I got all the fixins.

FiverBob, getting your fangs fixed or sharpened . Usta tell my kids that the dentist sharpend my fangs, and polished the gold, and the all had to inspect the work and feel the sharp teeth.

Davey
Old 11-13-2006, 04:56 PM

HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU HOW MUCH I HATE DENTISTS????

Oh the pain - - OUCH. Crown had cracked and been leaking - - decayed all under it - - OUCH. Oh the pain. Ruined my whole day.

ToothlessBob
Old 11-13-2006, 06:22 PM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well, survived monday. I have a dentist appointment in a couple weeks. Well, we will see how the rest of the week goes.
Old 11-13-2006, 06:26 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by FiverBob

Oh the pain - - OUCH. Crown had cracked and been leaking - - decayed all under it - - OUCH. Oh the pain. Ruined my whole day.

ToothlessBob
Why is it I feel no sympathy for you?

Old 11-13-2006, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by Geico266
Why is it I feel no sympathy for you?

Lizards have no feelings.

OUCH, quit that.

I think the pain killer has kicked in - - I may live. One more of those suckers and I won't even wake up to go piddle in the night. Everything is very pretty right now - - and floating. Need .

MessedUpBob
Old 11-13-2006, 10:01 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by FiverBob
We had the horse dentist out here a few weeks back. He 'floated' all their teeth, (ground them flat with a power file and a rotary rasp kinda thing). He sedates them almost to the point of them passing out, but they can still stand up. Then he puts this contraption in their mouth that hangs from a rope tied off to a ceiling beam, which holds their head up AND holds their mouth open. The harder their head pulls down on this thing, the wider their mouth opens. You can put your arm in their mouth almost up to your elbow and STILL feel teeth!

Now with that being said, I bet I could do the same thing for you the next time you need dental work. Certainly I can make the same kind of contraption that'll keep your mouth open, and I bet I can file your teeth down to the point where they'll be past any point of decay. And I'll make an extra potent pot of coffee that should act as an agent to cause near unconciousness! I bet this will save you a TON of money too! Think about it and lemme know!

Don't pay any mind to lizard boy... he don't HAVE any teeth!

chaikwa.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:41 AM

Up and at 'em DTR.

Spending a few days in OKC for a trade show. Heading for breakafast in a few but had to post to get this thread back up to the top where the janitor (and everyone else) could find it.

Stay safe out there.

Quick Reply: Ain't no need to name it cause somebody will change it, DTR Hang Out Place 12-18 Nov