Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*** Blizzard! ***

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 06:42 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by crobtex
Oh yea, the mail can't get through now, so I drank my part of your relief fund.
This is a tough crowd.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

here's my snowy back yard

Old 03-20-2006, 06:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by megajoltman
here's my snowy back yard

Thats obviously not a recent pic. You may not have any snow for all I know but you sure as heck dont have green grass rite now.
Old 03-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by bkrukow
Thats obviously not a recent pic. You may not have any snow for all I know but you sure as heck dont have green grass rite now.
With the record amount of rainfall BC has had, I bet they have REALLY green grass.

Geico, pictures of that snow would be cool.

Scotty
Old 03-20-2006, 06:53 PM

Thumbs up

Geico266,Pictures man we need pictures. Rob.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:03 PM

Agreed pictures needed if you can still see out your windows.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:14 PM

Is pretty funny, I live about 90 miles away from you almost due east, and nearly nothing. I had about three inches on the grass this morning, and the streets were dry by 5:30pm.

But hey, I got a snow day, since I work in Omaha.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:05 PM

Sounds like it's heading this way.
I don't mind tho, My cousin has me a Job lined up pushing snow for GE (did I mention this college kid hasn't had a job since september, and he bought his CTD in January?). In other words, I can use the cash.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:28 PM

Well this sucks. Now its coming down here,,,,HARD. This sucks.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by Geico266
Man! It's offically a blizzard. We are at ground zero here in Lincoln, NE. We have 15" on the ground and 12" more on the way! Winds are NE at 20 MPH, gusts to 32MPH. Visability less than 100 yards. 500 miles of Interstate 80 is closed across the whole state. All east / west roads are closed, all schools in the state are closed, businesses are closing early.

This is a good one boys! May not survive, my driveway has 4 foot drifts, impassable even with the 4x4, too wet and heavy, vehicle get high centered in 10 feet,.......................... getting cold, and wet, heart rate is slowing......................COLD..............get ting tunnel vision.......................everthing turning red....................this may be the end.

Can anyone start a collection for injectors so I can blast through the drifts?
wow you have a lot worse than i do here in Plattsmouth but i do assume that it's coming my way huh? i did hear about the roads closing and such.
my girlfriends on her way to my house...i hope she'll be careful!
Old 03-20-2006, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by BigBlue
Ahh. I love living in the south. Sunny, 80*, grass is green, flowers are blooming, birds are singing. Life is good.
screw you tyler, screw you!! Just Kiddin buddy. man i wish i was there!
Old 03-20-2006, 08:47 PM
Banned

Hah! Snow!

Like I'm going to believe in snow! Yeah right, Geico-Hoss.
I'm not gonna get fooled this time, no sirree.

Snow lives in the same area as Santa Claus and the Abdominal Snowman, right? Shuuuuuuuurrreeee...

Next you're gonna be saying that the Easter Bunny gives me Easter Eggs, and that boys have different anatomies than girls.

Yeah right, I'll believe it when I see it.

Snow. Yeah, like that's a new one.
Come up with something original, like a Moon landing or something. I've come to expect something better from you.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:06 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Here is my driveway. That is me standing there. I'm looking for my mailbox. I always wear a suit & tie when I get the mail. See how high the snow is? I'm 6'2".

All I have was a black & white digital camera.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:24 PM
It's my pot and I'll stir it if I want to. If you're not careful, I'll stir your's as well!

Received 156 Likes on 122 Posts
SunnyBob & Tortilla Stan? You know, some of you really need to tread carefully around us folks that live in sunny Paradise. Tick us off and look what we send your way. Tick us off any further and watch out!!!!!
Now, if you are nice to us, real nice, we will think about it and moderate the weather in a few days for you wimps that don't know how to handle a few inches of that wierd, funny white stuff.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Geico266
Man! It's offically a blizzard. We are at ground zero here in Lincoln, NE. We have 15" on the ground and 12" more on the way! Winds are NE at 20 MPH, gusts to 32MPH. Visability less than 100 yards. 500 miles of Interstate 80 is closed across the whole state. All east / west roads are closed, all schools in the state are closed, businesses are closing early.

This is a good one boys! May not survive, my driveway has 4 foot drifts, impassable even with the 4x4, too wet and heavy, vehicle get high centered in 10 feet,.......................... getting cold, and wet, heart rate is slowing......................COLD..............get ting tunnel vision.......................everthing turning red....................this may be the end.
Man, I can really identify with you. I almost had to wear long sleeves today.... Actually, I grew up in Colorado, I am used to the snow and would rather deal with the snow than the people I work with

Quick Reply: *** Blizzard! ***