Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

**** The SkuttleCooler/Waterbutt Thread 8/20-26 ****

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2006, 12:07 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
**** The SkuttleCooler/Waterbutt Thread 8/20-26 ****

Well, 12:03 here in Oklahoma and time to start the new week. Just bought a cowboy camper on ebay but I'm calling it a night. See you all tomorrow.

Night night.
Old 08-20-2006, 02:22 AM
Administrator

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by 12valve@heart
Well, 12:03 here in Oklahoma and time to start the new week. Just bought a cowboy camper on ebay but I'm calling it a night. See you all tomorrow.

Night night.
Cool, when do you go pick it up?

I spent most of the day painting. My smoker (BBQ smoker) was really looking bad and rusted. Its looking a whole lot better, I painted it with some nice black hi-temp paint. Tomorrow I am going to sand and re-finish the wood handles. I can't wait till its finished.

I'm just sitting here keeping an eye on things. Coffee's still warm.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello Y'all, Y'uns and All Y'all !!

The weather finally cooperated and let me put a few miles on the bike yesterday. I pedalled my butt all over the countryside yesterday ... about 30 miles worth.
On the way home I stopped for my usual liter of good ol' german heffeweissen beer for the last 5 kilometer stretch home and it was sure a good thing I did !! Thank God for being comfortably numb !!
As I was coasting into my driveway and up to my front step, I went to swing my leg over the bike before I came to a complete stop, like I always do ... except this time my shorts somehow snagged on the seat and I did the most perfect Chuck Norris tuck-n-roll onto the pavement, flat on my back less than 3 feet from my front door . Hopped up, looked around for witnesses (none seen ) and ran inside to laugh at myself and check for road rash !! Today looks like another good bike riding day .... can't wait !!

Well ... time to warm up some of yesterdays coffee. Forgot I was out of grounds .

NOTTHEFIRSTTIMEFORDRINKINGDAYOLDMUDPISTOL
Old 08-20-2006, 07:50 AM
Banned

gettin rollin a little slow, was up a bit late just not late enough..... sckuttlecooler...... ...... whatever, another week starting the wrong way, humid...... not a pleasant way to start it but it sure bets not starting another week at all. I need to find me a better airline check valve, the last three have been a jokde and stopped working shortly after installing them. Time to grind the beens and slowly drip water through them.... have a good week, MIKE
Old 08-20-2006, 10:26 AM
'People of Wal-Mart' 2010 finalist

mornin' folks

I think we need a skuttlebutt rule that it must be fully sunday, everywhere before one is started.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:50 AM

whats a waterbutt
Old 08-20-2006, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by singleturnout
whats a waterbutt
http://www.waterbutt.co.uk/
Old 08-20-2006, 10:57 AM

your probally right
Old 08-20-2006, 10:58 AM

you replied faster than I could edit out my smart-elic comment...
Old 08-20-2006, 01:14 PM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Originally Posted by PistolWhipt
Hello Y'all, Y'uns and All Y'all !!

The weather finally cooperated and let me put a few miles on the bike yesterday. I pedalled my butt all over the countryside yesterday ... about 30 miles worth.
On the way home I stopped for my usual liter of good ol' german heffeweissen beer for the last 5 kilometer stretch home and it was sure a good thing I did !! Thank God for being comfortably numb !!
As I was coasting into my driveway and up to my front step, I went to swing my leg over the bike before I came to a complete stop, like I always do ... except this time my shorts somehow snagged on the seat and I did the most perfect Chuck Norris tuck-n-roll onto the pavement, flat on my back less than 3 feet from my front door . Hopped up, looked around for witnesses (none seen ) and ran inside to laugh at myself and check for road rash !! Today looks like another good bike riding day .... can't wait !!

Well ... time to warm up some of yesterdays coffee. Forgot I was out of grounds .

NOTTHEFIRSTTIMEFORDRINKINGDAYOLDMUDPISTOL
Cab't wait to show you guys what I found on the Stuttgart Webcam... it's pending moderator approval just yet.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:27 PM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
Back home after a 3 1/2 drive from the daughter's place.
TOO much traffic, TOO many non-Driving Morons, and to beat it all, I had to drive Wifey's Cruiser.

It's GOOD to be home.

Water-Whatchamacallit-Skuttle-Whosis...
Who's coming up with this stuff?
Old 08-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Redleg
Cab't wait to show you guys what I found on the Stuttgart Webcam... it's pending moderator approval just yet.
uh oh...
Old 08-20-2006, 03:50 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Fronty Owner
mornin' folks

I think we need a skuttlebutt rule that it must be fully sunday, everywhere before one is started.
And pushing the start of the weekly thread back 24 hours helps us how? Thanks to time zones and different work/sleep schedules, someone will always have a time advantage or disadvantage.

Skuttlecooler/Waterbutt combines the best/worst of the standard titles to make everyone happy/unhappy. You're welcome.

Just sitting here watching NASCAR this afternoon. Guess I need to make a phone call and find out when I can go pick up that sleeper I just bought.

Have a great week.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Administrator

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by 12valve@heart
And pushing the start of the weekly thread back 24 hours helps us how? Thanks to time zones and different work/sleep schedules, someone will always have a time advantage or disadvantage.

Skuttlecooler/Waterbutt combines the best/worst of the standard titles to make everyone happy/unhappy. You're welcome.
Espescially me , my day starts well before anyone else's.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:32 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
ARRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!!! Monday.

'Nuff said.

Quick Reply: **** The SkuttleCooler/Waterbutt Thread 8/20-26 ****