Other Everything else not covered in the main topics goes here. Please avoid brand and flame wars. Don't try and up your post count. It won't work in here.

*****Diesel Sippers BREAKROOM Aug 26th-SEPT 1st 2007*****

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 02:59 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Mornin, all. Brew's on. Foo, too. Nice buckle, DC.

Bout to take the platoon to the pit... lights are about to come on. Rapell tower today... See ya'll in a bit...
Old 08-27-2007, 03:17 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

Ahhh... I feel better now... that I have put sand in ~80 buttcracks. Recruits don't want to do what I say? They can have sand in cracks and crevices all day. Fine by me

Hey, Chris, I actually do know how to start an IV... Worked up at medical for a while, some of that stuff rubbs off on you. Only problem is, when you put the janitor's/Madhat coffee in one of them, they burst open about 5 minutes after you get it open, and scald the heck out of yourself. I've been working on a stainless steel system, or just hook a hose up to an urn...

I know how you feel with no sleep, buddy. Hang in there.

Goin to chow...
Old 08-27-2007, 03:21 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by madhat
Ahhh... I feel better now... that I have put sand in ~80 buttcracks.

Hat, you just dont know how wrong that sounds!!!!
Old 08-27-2007, 03:23 AM
Administrator/Jarhead

That's the fun part...
Old 08-27-2007, 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by madhat
That's the fun part...
I can only imagine!! Sounds like your back to your chipper self tho, thats good..
Go give 'em h.....heck SSGT!...hooooorah...
Old 08-27-2007, 06:25 AM
I was banned per my own request for speaking the name Pelosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Back to the real world now. I think I made up the cost of gas to Detroit in alcohol consumption. The food was pretty good too. I think all the cheesecake I ate saved me from a hangover. Probably one of the best wedding I've been to. It lasted all of 5 minutes in the garden of the convention center, then we walked right into the chow line.

Good coffee. I see somebody got to the dounts already, without even chiming in here. And for you match makers out there, she better know how to clean fish....that'll keep them busy for a while
Old 08-27-2007, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by Redleg
......... And for you match makers out there, she better know how to clean fish....that'll keep them busy for a while
Hmm, got a line on one for ya that not only will clean tehm, but chews blubber too........
Old 08-27-2007, 06:52 AM
DTR Mom

Talking morning morning

okay, I am out the door! quick clean up and checking da nuclear pots; owee! that sure is strong!

asbestos gloves and silver mask on, (stirs pot) okay ChrisR and Madhatter- already for ya!
HAT! that's the way- heel 'em over superman!
REDLEG, good to see you found a balance and still came home single...heheh she better be simple pretty and a solid friend. teach her to clean fish, pal.

Chrisr , man you are a busy guy- it sounds fun though.
Dodge Cowboy- really nice work for the everyday use. did you like that country song (three crosses) PM me if ya want to explain...

Amish tea for me- got to find out what they put in there for this energy boost. Plate of low fat bear claws, baked , not fried and use of maple sugar here in the Indian Nations, Amish/Mennonite/migrant farm worker/ welfare gimme peoples.

no word from CHAIKWA but I think he's avoiding his duties here under the guise of "I'm Busy with generators".....

Heidi off to make some people divorced
Old 08-27-2007, 06:54 AM
DTR Mom

Cool Careful!

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn
Hmm, got a line on one for ya that not only will clean tehm, but chews blubber too........
no teeth might be fun too...
Old 08-27-2007, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by Justwannabeme
no teeth might be fun too...
What??? she was suppossed to have teeth??? oh yea and I supposse you think she should have both eyes too........
Old 08-27-2007, 07:03 AM

Morning all. Work, work, work, when will it end? Not soon enough, that's for sure. Off to the refinery. Back in 12.

~Dave
Old 08-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Administrator / Scooter Bum

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
1/2 way thouugh my first work tasking.
Had to take a coffee? break.
AHHHHhhhhh THAT'S better.

Back to the Bolshoi..........
Attached Thumbnails *****Diesel Sippers BREAKROOM Aug 26th-SEPT 1st 2007*****-serenity.jpg  
Old 08-27-2007, 07:27 AM
REALLY old dog

Geez, Don all I said was ( you`ll have to be watchful,after getting every one else hitched, that they would probably try to get eaven)
Did they check your pasport going in to that country ? (Detroit) that is a diffrent country isn`t it ? They checked mine every time i went down to the State Fair ! Ended up with a 2nd & 3rd on my wood carvings ,(ill explain that later ( GRUMBLE GRUMBLE)
HEY RED THE FISHING REPORT`S , THEY SAY SALMON ARE COMMING IN THE PM , WE GOT TO HIT THEM ! (IVE YET TO GET ONE)
BY CHANCE DID YOU SWING BY AND CHECK ON SCOTT ? HAVENT HERD FROM HIM IN QUITE A WHILE, MUST HAVE GOTTEN QUITE A BIT OF STORM DAMAGE.
CLAUDETEA made in kileys sock, fresh brewed -um good
Old 08-27-2007, 07:47 AM
DTR's Cow Boss

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Three Crosses is my brand the reason I chose it is because I am a history buff on ranching and it was one of the earliest recorded brands from I believe the Santa Maria, Land & Cattle Co.

As for today after I shower and feed horses and get hooked up its off too the races got to be in the hay stack yard by 9 to get loaded for a 5.5 ton hay load I am delivering this morning.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:36 AM
Proprietor of Fiver's Inn and Hospitality Center

Received 22 Likes on 15 Posts
Well hot doggies - - Chris was first in and didn't wake everyone up with all his yellin and stupid whistle - - good man. Heidi is not working today, just playing around on the site. DC - - gorgeous buckle. And the Hat - - I will not comment on my images on your comments

OK, grabbing my foo and off to the day - - have fun.

BusyBob

Quick Reply: *****Diesel Sippers BREAKROOM Aug 26th-SEPT 1st 2007*****