Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

un-official College Station 3rd gen GTG

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im guessing your gettin a single stack? i wanna see how it turns out.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 610dodge
im guessing your gettin a single stack? i wanna see how it turns out.
single 6"inch bull hauler for $150.

Come to our little get together and we can hook you up with the guy selling stacks for that cheap. He will be there.
Old 10-11-2006, 01:09 AM

So one night a week at Kroger/Sams is not enough for you guys, thats cool hopefully get the new HG and O rings on the truck in the next few weeks so I can give my bike a rest for a few days.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TwinTurboPilot
So one night a week at Kroger/Sams is not enough for you guys, thats cool hopefully get the new HG and O rings on the truck in the next few weeks so I can give my bike a rest for a few days.
i want a re-match on the drag strip after i get crazy larry back on my truck.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 973604x4
Certain ones of us....not all of us.....like to roll the coal on anyone or anything near the street regardless of who it is.

don't turn this into an "aggies are close minded and racist" thread...cause thats not the case....more like "aggies who like big fast trucks and are proud to show it off"

I like to roll the coal on anyone who rides too close to my bumper or tries to race. I try to aviod "innocent pedestrians" walking along the road.

Some acura was playing with me last night and i could hang with him and my truck was totally stock at the moment except for tranny, intake, and FASS. my Smarty was loaned out. IF i would have had that smarty.....he would have had black smoke in his face, literally!
Yeah, it was me smoking people, I dont pick on certain people ill smoke anything, anyone, any time. I am a equal opportunity SMOKER!

Ill hook anyone up with some stacks, just let me know....
Old 10-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Banned

Is it still going down on the roof?? or is this rain going to pu out my fire??

We should move it to a parking Garage!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by wheelndealn
Is it still going down on the roof?? or is this rain going to pu out my fire??

We should move it to a parking Garage!!!
oh it went down.

but some members were absent.

and videos weren't the best....but we have all afternoon sunday....and videos of a STACK! thanks bodie!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Banned

Sorry I missed this one to. Got wrapped up installing a tool box on my truck and drinking beer with some buddy's.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigBlue
Sorry I missed this one to. Got wrapped up installing a tool box on my truck and drinking beer with some buddy's.
definitely could have used your expertise tonight.

had a guy with an 04.5 show up. He recently bought the truck and is looking to mod it.

he was throwing two codes to start off...plus lots of velcro on the fuse box and some new hoses to the intake manifold....hmmmmm. i put my bullydog on his truck and on performance level and he immediately broke the tires loose on the cement. hmmm. thats good power for a 90hp bullydog.

the entire driver side of the motor had been tampered with but put back very nicely ofcourse.

wheelndealn guesses a pressure box fried the injectors and the injectors had been replaced and resold the truck. good thought. but it doesn't make sense to me why they never cleared the codes? i cleared the codes and they didn't come back after about 15 minutes run time....but still has me worried for the guy.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by boarbuster
Sunday should be a good day for all of us at the TAMU facilities. Oh and don't forget I will be there with my stock power and my one tire spinning.
hahahaha....sorry man. i bought yalls dinner but i don't guess i can fix your one wheel spin.....but hey you spun both of them atleast once! i saw it. if we don't get the other bullydog back in a hurry, i'll loan you my bullydog.

leveling kit next weekend?

by the way i now remember my complaint with bullydog. rev it up in Crazy Larry in park and it makes some God-awful noise from the motor....but put it in drive and floor it and its fine (and now my tires spin at 35mph)
Old 10-12-2006, 10:36 PM

I think that I have a little too much fun w/ my stock power trying to figure out wich tire will spin or if i get really lucky and they both spin.

I get kinda scared trying to do that with added power b/c i'm i will break my tranny.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by boarbuster
I think that I have a little too much fun w/ my stock power trying to figure out wich tire will spin or if i get really lucky and they both spin.

I get kinda scared trying to do that with added power b/c i'm i will break my tranny.
DTT....DTT......DTT.....DTT.....DTT......DTT...... DTT
Old 10-12-2006, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by 973604x4
definitely could have used your expertise tonight.

had a guy with an 04.5 show up. He recently bought the truck and is looking to mod it.

he was throwing two codes to start off...plus lots of velcro on the fuse box and some new hoses to the intake manifold....hmmmmm. i put my bullydog on his truck and on performance level and he immediately broke the tires loose on the cement. hmmm. thats good power for a 90hp bullydog.

the entire driver side of the motor had been tampered with but put back very nicely ofcourse.

wheelndealn guesses a pressure box fried the injectors and the injectors had been replaced and resold the truck. good thought. but it doesn't make sense to me why they never cleared the codes? i cleared the codes and they didn't come back after about 15 minutes run time....but still has me worried for the guy.
i still think it was either flooded or wrecked in the front...lots of rust for a 60,ooo mile truck, and alot of fresh paint in odd places...he shoudl carfax it and then stick it to the suckas and maybe get a free truck! lol
Old 10-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by bigredBCS
i still think it was either flooded or wrecked in the front...lots of rust for a 60,ooo mile truck, and alot of fresh paint in odd places...he shoudl carfax it and then stick it to the suckas and maybe get a free truck! lol
he bought it from a dealer....the owner of the dealer is a family friend. the dealer will treat him right.

carfax never hurts. i just wish there was a good way to find out what all is on the truck
Old 10-13-2006, 07:58 PM

he bought it from a dealer....the owner of the dealer is a family friend. the dealer will treat him right.

carfax never hurts. i just wish there was a good way to find out what all is on the truck
Yea i prob should carfax it, but my uncle "the one who is good friends with the owner" and my grandpa know the guy that traded the truck in, so i am going to get them to call him and see exactly what he had done..

Quick Reply: un-official College Station 3rd gen GTG