Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

New Local Chapter TXDTR#45

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I guess we will have to see if anyone else chimes in. Other than that how ya been?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:11 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Things are pretty good this summer getting ready for some fishing trips.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:36 AM

Things have been busy here too guys. I have been battling a low fuel pressure problem for about 3 months. I think I have it fixed (finally) but I am in the monitoring phase with a mechanical gauge in parallel with the Quadzilla Commander unit.

Every weekend is pretty busy here as well, but usually the second weekend in each month is my best chance to GTG. Let me know when, where, etc. and I will do everything possible to meet up.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey one of you guys need to contact Lary or Jack or somebody and have an actual "area" listed for the DTR #45. They have one for all the other other chapters.....including TX DTR #8 and TX DTR #42.

When you click on forums...and look down at National/Chapter events area....you guys are not listed. It might help get you more members and more noticed. Just trying to help. Best of luck with your new chapter!

Old 08-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Chapter President

Ok, TXCTD reminds me to get in contact with the DTR staff and pay our dues. I had things in motion for everthing with our chapter until personal prioritys took over. I do think that we need to have a DTR meet soon to get everything official. Like say, unless there is 100 trucks, we can do it at our house. Ill try to take care of dues and what not but remember the guys behind the curtain are pretty busy. Hey J is your number still the same?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:26 PM

Cowboy - - I am willing to help out financially with dues, and I would like to see the chapter become official and properly listed on the DTR site. Perhaps we need to have a few meet some place centralized (if your place is central and you are willing, great!) and get this kicked off.
Old 08-13-2009, 10:55 PM

Hey guys, Im living in Kerrville these days. Came from the DTR 42 chapter. Are yall going to have a gtg anytime soon?
Old 08-14-2009, 01:17 AM
Chapter President

Thanks HH, the dues are minimal but DTR donations are accepted. I need to get oveer to DTR member, Argos house, to paypal the dues this weekend.
SO, welcome to S. Central Texas. I am trying to see how many we have that will attend a GTG, like say if there are 50 trucks at the house the neighbors will probably get peaved. The Hooters worked well but, I think it would be nice to have a more relax, kick back chill at the house GTG. So for now, depending on the weekend, we have 3-4 other members to kick this thing off. In my opinion that is good to see where we want this chapter to go and try and get some new members and some events in order, dyno days and general Cummins knowlage and maybe some wrenching days.

Yall just let me know.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:22 AM

Hey cowboydave, pm me with what the dues cost and your phone number so we can communicate and I might swing over to SA this weekend and pitch in. Im off from today through sunday and think this area really needs a chapter. There are dang sure a lot of people with Cummins fever here in Kerrville but Im not sure if they are affiliated with any groups. Then im working or taking my buckin bulls somewhere every wknd through august.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:01 AM

I think I'm open till Labor Day weekend.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Chapter President

Man SO, I havent been online. I wish I had got online so I could have ssen your post. Im good pretty much any weekend so......
SO, PM sent.
Old 09-23-2009, 09:15 AM

Summer Tour Dates and stops are done...are we gonna meet or what? I am proposing October 17. Location: Anywhere - San Antonio, TX.
Old 11-10-2009, 03:49 AM
Chapter President

Sorry fellas. Had alot of stuff going on, including a "deet da dee" computer.
GTG still in store, who can make it to one? Had alot of new buisness stuff going on also, firepits, anyone cold. lol

Anyway post up if stil interested, can GTG at the house plenty of space, we can meet up anywhere. Post it up.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:12 AM

Yea...keep posting on here. Throw out a date and if folks can make it great, if not no worries....more beverages for you!
Old 12-01-2009, 04:30 AM
Chapter President

OK, well, I guess if yall want to get a chapter (read true chapter) started there should be a Pres. that isnt busy as all get out. Vols.? If nothing else I have asked and even givin my house as a spot for a GTG. Im sorry I havent been online much but, 2 guys starting an indemand buisness often leads to +++hours a day. Any dates? Im good for most seing as how I dont go out of town for work. I know now is the most crazy time of year for people but, if anyone else is game for a GTG Im there. Depending on people who will REALLY attend, our house is fine and has room for trucks and DTR members.

Quick Reply: New Local Chapter TXDTR#45