Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

N. Texas/Waco Club Meeting

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 11:55 AM
Chapter President

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hotdram
I'd be more worried about chicken-legged Tyler dropping out of site. We're gonna have to tie a 2x12 across his backside

~Rob
Old 06-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by hotdram
I'd be more worried about chicken-legged Tyler dropping out of site. We're gonna have to tie a 2x12 across his backside

~Rob
Even I have to laugh at that one.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by crobtex
Good!

Where's Robert?

Hi gang, im still here. I was just waiting on a date to get settled on. As far as I can tell, the 16th works for me.

I will be headed to Albert's Pike in Arkansas for some REAL atv riding today through the 4th of July. If anybody wants to plan an ATV riding get together sometime at Bulcher/Muenster, Lake Murray Oklahoma, Barnwell Mt in Gilmer, Mud Creek/River Run in Jacksonville, or anyplace else for that matter......I would definately be in. Camping and ATVing go together like bacon and eggs.

I agree that riding around in circles at Sedalia tearing up Charlies dirt is not really a good time.

Not sure if I will bring my camper this time or not....unless it is really needed by others. And, not planning to bring the ATVs. Anyway..........glad we are planning another event. See ya on the 16th.

I will be off the board for a few days.....so yall have a great 4th of July!! IM outta here.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Banned

Thank god. Some peace and quiet finally.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Chapter President

Robert, have a good time!

Tyler, you're BAD!

Now, on to a more serious note. Unless someone feels like being a gourmet cook, I'm for simple stuff this time. Microwave burritos for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch and ??? for dinner. Any suggestions?
Old 06-29-2006, 02:46 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why not keep it simple and grill some burgers! Even I can do that.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:52 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by TexasCTD
Why not keep it simple and grill some burgers! Even I can do that.
Sounds reasonable to me............
Old 06-29-2006, 07:42 PM

Howdy Ya,all
I kinda missed the start of this thread as we sold our house and have been moving. If any one wants to meet in Waco area in July let me know as its the last meet I will be here for as we will be full time RVers and traveling a lot. We will be gone from Waco the last of july and it would be great to see everyone again before I leave.
John
Old 06-29-2006, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by Cummins2fast
Howdy Ya,all
I kinda missed the start of this thread as we sold our house and have been moving. If any one wants to meet in Waco area in July let me know as its the last meet I will be here for as we will be full time RVers and traveling a lot. We will be gone from Waco the last of july and it would be great to see everyone again before I leave.
John

John,

Good to hear that you got our of the house (It was your place that we went too after Hooters? Right?)! It was a nice place you had there! Now you need a FASS on that RV!! hahaha......if you ever near Washington, MO look me up.....im getting tired of living in my metal TUBE.......
Old 06-29-2006, 10:09 PM

Yep, that was my place. Might get out that way someday, who knows. We plan to travel a fair amount but stay awhile at each place. Gotta save more money for fuel.
Old 06-30-2006, 08:03 AM

16th should work. I'll be resting up after my new hardware installation yesterday
Old 06-30-2006, 08:07 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by tbone
16th should work. I'll be resting up after my new hardware installation yesterday
Not gonna tell us huh? I hate surprises..........
Old 06-30-2006, 08:10 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Cummins2fast
Howdy Ya,all
John
John, if I don't make it down to see you, have a good time. There are a lot of great things to see around this great country and I envy you for getting to see them. Be safe out there and stay in touch...................
Old 06-30-2006, 08:26 AM

John, I agree we should have a meeting in Waco before you head out in July since you were one of the originals that started orginizing these meets back in 1999. It just seems like yesterday when Cord and Dean were racing down city streets in Temple at one of our earlier meetings. I'll never forget doing 110 in a 45 in Cord's truck. ...I think Bryan was riding in Dean's truck if I remember right. I dont have anything planned so whenever is good for me. I'll give Eric a hollar and see if he'll bring some Austin guys down and get in touch with Bryan.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:28 AM

I'm lurking...
Cord and Dean... that was a race...
Cody we'll have to talk about the 16th.. If i can make it.. might just take one truck???
I'm still voting for an early August meeting on Saturday for the truck Pulls... Should be some of the Austin guys there too...
Bryan

Quick Reply: N. Texas/Waco Club Meeting