Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

MODTR #30 Photos are in........

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Tree DR
Well I've kind of been absent for a while went to CA and Mexico and back last month about 6k mi. Truck did great. I like the Pull or Track envent idea for a meeting, not that I pull or race. I was just at Floor it last week getting the 4in exhaust put on, nice guy and nice setup.

What'cha doin in Me-Hico ?? They have some sick saguaros down there ??

PISTOL
Old 05-11-2006, 01:45 PM

Hey Tree Dr you probably saw a familiar looking white truck over there. Mines been there for about 3 weeks. The Missus and I had some good BBQ at Bandanna's in Branson last weekend. They have combo plates where you can put brisket, smoked sausage, pulled pork, smoked turkey and a few other choices on 1 plate. And they have deep fried corn on the cob. Along with donut holes covered in powdered sugar while their still hot for desert.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:36 PM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pack Mule
.... i don't know about the whole drivin all the way to kansas. well depends on how many miles. 347.5 according to yahoo maps. hmmmmm which is about 4-5 hours. hmmmmm when, and does anyone wanna carpool?
Hey now...I was up to a 5 hour drive to Springfeild last time......
Old 05-14-2006, 07:38 PM

OK so you have a slight point there. so is everyone just gonna plan on the floor it diesel dyno day?? at least we would be able to walk up to people in a big group, and have everyone else out numbered if a fight broke out. hehe just kiddin. everyone could come down the 20th to rogersville for the truck pull, then find a campground get drunk and stay up all night singin by the campfire, well i don't know about the whole singin crap. makes me no difference.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Chapter President

Is there some thing inbetween to meet at Chrisreyn? Nevada MO, Joplin MO, Pittsburg KS? This time of the year is busy for most so how about the 2nd week end of June? 10-11th?
Mexico helping a church group. Didn't drink the water.
When is dyno day at Floor It?
I have to be in Harrison AR on the 20th dang it.
Some one will have to set a date and if we make it we're there if not maybe next time.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:05 PM

we are a bunch of slackers. everyone come to harrison June 3rd. there is going to be a little truck pull at lead hill and we can go to the lake before it and BBQ and BS with each other. someone bring potato salad; minus the onions; someone bring baked beans, someone bring sweet tea, cheesecake or whatever kind of desert you want, tater chips, someone get a couple cases of Bud Light, i'll bring the hamburger meat and charcoal, plates, forks, spoons, and napkins. we can play horse shoe's while we're at it. what do ya'll think of that???
Old 05-24-2006, 07:54 AM

Can't make it on the 3rd. Got tickets to see Neal Boortz that morning and the PRCA rodeo in Licking Mo that night.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:19 PM

weeeeeellllllllllll poop. that's no good. what about the whole floor it diesel doo dad??? i'm gonna have to buy another truck. as of 1:00 pm tomorrow i'm gonna be afoot. but anyway, i made a suggestion and i see no one else wants to go. oh well. maybe something somewhere else.
Old 05-25-2006, 07:47 AM

Buy yourself an automatic this time and we'll build you an 11 second rig. I know a good tranny guy.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:34 AM

i bet you do know a good tranny guy. but i don't want to tie up 7000 bucks in one. a 1800 dollar dual disc will suit me fine and i can take the remaining 5200 and do lots of stuff. i found a black 05 with 13000 miles 4x4 got everything but leather and dual power seats for 31000 6spd. i like shiftin gears anyways. although makin an 11 sec auto sounds like alot of fun. i'd rather have a mid to low 12 6spd, but i'll settle for being able to put it all over any pony or camaro that comes along. and i can fog the little ricers. hehe i made up a good bumper sticker. "i eat smoked rice for breakfast". there may be a couple of us come up to rogersville friday.
Old 06-06-2006, 10:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by mcoleman
The Missus and I had some good BBQ at Bandanna's in Branson last weekend. They have combo plates where you can put brisket, smoked sausage, pulled pork, smoked turkey and a few other choices on 1 plate. And they have deep fried corn on the cob. Along with donut holes covered in powdered sugar while their still hot for desert.
psst... guess what they just built not too long ago across from Wal-Mart in Osage Beach?
Old 06-07-2006, 07:19 AM

I haven't been up there since they quit having the racecar swap meets and built a Lowes on the land where the swap meet was held. We use to clean up at the fish house out on the main road. Hey Pack Mule did you call the other night?
Old 06-08-2006, 04:39 AM

Originally Posted by Tree DR
Is there some thing inbetween to meet at Chrisreyn? Nevada MO, Joplin MO, Pittsburg KS? This time of the year is busy for most so how about the 2nd week end of June? 10-11th?.
Hey Tree! I'm in Joplin MO, if you wanna come down to my place we can call it a 'Work on Murf's truck meet' Tis my B-day this w/e too, Bring tools in lieu of presents!
Old 06-08-2006, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by mcoleman
I haven't been up there since they quit having the racecar swap meets and built a Lowes on the land where the swap meet was held. We use to clean up at the fish house out on the main road. Hey Pack Mule did you call the other night?

yeah i gave you a call. i had someone tell me that 1400 for a sledpuller66 with down pipe was to much, and they could get tst pmax3 new for 650 with warranty. i told them whatever they wanna do. i got to see the red dodge that was at rogersville pull. my dear god that thing would roll the smoke. i took a pic. he had close to a 2' flame comin out his exhaust. the white ferd won the truck pull thanks to some cheatin by his dad. i'll call and tell you about it later. when are we all gonna have another get together??? go carts, mini golf somethin fun with eatin. hey Murf, what's there to do in Joplin??? got go carts or mini golf?? you wanna BBQ for us and we bring the side dishes?? what happened to all our other members??? hey mike, i want a 94-98 12v. 5spd 4x4, u know anyone with one?? 3.54 gears a must.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:49 PM

I'll keep an eye out for one. You might also try autotrader for your area. I've been watching around for a 3500 4X4 reg cab 5 speed for a tow rig for whitey and to use on the farm. And several have popped up in autotrader.

Quick Reply: MODTR #30 Photos are in........