Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

MODTR #30 Photos are in........

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pack Mule! What's the details on the West Plains pull this weekend? Any gate fees to get in to watch? Slap me w/ all the info you have!

Originally Posted by Pack Mule
i'll be happy to contribute however i can. mike and his horses. hehehe. hmmmm where would be a middle point for everyone? i'm thinkin maybe some mark twain national forest, fourwheelers, and a few grills, near chadwick. good place to ride and camping area. but all that is, is another suggestion. all i know is i'm goin to the 4wheel jamboree in springfield this weekend. the followin weekend there are 3 truck pulls at the same time i need to figure which i'm gonna attend. lead hill, west plains, or mt home. anywho, again with my babbling. i'll shut up now.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didn't even know about the one in Mtn Home and that is where I pull. I think I'll miss that one.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:07 PM

Any of you guys been to Mammoth Spring, AR? Might be a neat place to meet up sometime. Several parking lots, quite a few picnic tables and those crappy industrial strength park grills. It's only a 1 1/2 mile drive for me! They have the occasional car show, biker rally, etc. there.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Banned

My Grandma just sold her farm and is moving to Mammoth Spring this weekend. It is a neat town. I think the meeting place needs to be more central though, just for convenience of everybody. The track at Rogersville is cool because we can all make some runs and hang out. We need to do something that will involve the trucks. I'm saying either meet up at a truck pull or at the track. Food can be arranged anywhere.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:53 PM

west plains is i'm thinkin around 7 pm, mt home's is also at 7 i'm thinkin. i made a phone call and west plains is the 12th and mt home is the 13th. i got corrected. i'll know exact time in a couple of days. and stockton mo is this saturday night, and the 24th is mansfield, mo. i'm not 100% on mansfield yet. berryville has one memorial day which is in AR.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:56 AM

well now my last message was put in the wrong place. i feel like a retard. nothing new though.
Old 05-02-2006, 03:26 PM

so what's the plan here on next meetin? Lake of the Ozarks somewhere's?? between clinton, MO and Osage Beach, MO?? looks near a middle point and they will have grills outside we could cook on. maybe somewhere with go carts or a little bit of mini golf. sounds like fun to me, but i'm still a little kid at heart. or everyone could come down to branson, mo. they have tons of go carts and mini golf. and the dam isn't to far from all of it. or we could all go to worlds of fun. i don't think they would let us have a cook out and sip on cold glass bottled frosty beverages. or come to harrison where i live and we could take a float trip. the waters up so it would need a few days to get to a good floatin level. i'd take care of the canoe's. and if mike has his truck back by then he could put a spankin on this stupid%&^%(%(&%%&%&(%&% mustang that noone seems to be able to out run. that part isn't important though, i'll get that done at the track.
Old 05-07-2006, 08:50 AM
DTR's Night Watchman & Poet Laureate

So..PAck are you going to "host" this and plan it?
I stillthink we need someone to just step up and say...

"Guys.. be here at this time...."
Old 05-07-2006, 11:05 AM

if i had a couple more opinions on what people like to do i would other than BBQ, which is an obvious one, if anyone has a boat and maybe wants to find some water do some tubing a little water skiing (which i don't know how to do). throw me a couple of ideas and how far anyone wants to travel. i'll give a time and place. more than likely a weekend, saturday or sunday be a better day. get me some ideas and i'll see what i can do.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:15 AM

http://www.turbodieselregister.com/f...01#post1503301 A dyno day is being discussed on the TDR for our area at Floor It Diesel. I just need time to get the bottle on but not enough time for whitesport600 to get his upgrades made.
Old 05-10-2006, 04:19 PM

i'm game for anything. as long as food is involved and i have enough time to make sure i'm home off the road. i don't know about the whole drivin all the way to kansas. well depends on how many miles. 347.5 according to yahoo maps. hmmmmm which is about 4-5 hours. hmmmmm when, and does anyone wanna carpool?
Old 05-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Banned

I've got a big trailer, would you tow my truck up there for me so I can fly to the dyno day?

That's too far for me.
Old 05-10-2006, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by djgaston
I've got a big trailer, would you tow my truck up there for me so I can fly to the dyno day?

That's too far for me.

LMAO that's funny!!!! anyone else i've got a 40' trailer. i can fit 2 trucks easily. i'll have to get some stronger tires, like a good set of 10 ply.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Chapter President

Well I've kind of been absent for a while went to CA and Mexico and back last month about 6k mi. Truck did great. I like the Pull or Track envent idea for a meeting, not that I pull or race. I was just at Floor it last week getting the 4in exhaust put on, nice guy and nice setup.
Old 05-11-2006, 01:38 PM

Man ... I wish I was home to enjoy a get together !! I'm like PackMule ... I got a hollow leg that would love some BBQ !!

Hope y'all get something rolling ... sure are a good bunch of folks !!

PISTOL

Quick Reply: MODTR #30 Photos are in........