Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Illinois chapter

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wurth Trucking. Wow Beason, now thats a happenin town there, lol.

Yeah weather isn't a big factor for me, other than my yard is 100% mud at the moment do to landscaping projects that didn't get finished last fall. I have plenty of parking however across the road that is grass. I need to finish my deck so we have a place to BBQ and sit.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:26 AM

Sounds like a good plan to me. So far we haven't found anyboby tp step up and be a chapter pres. I wouldn't mind helping try to organize events or what not but i dont think i want to be pres. Tim
Old 03-01-2008, 11:51 AM

Let's pick a date. Maybe some of us can get to the get togther in Coffen in the mean time.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:04 AM

How does April 12th or April 26th sound? I have posted on Ramchargercentral.com for some of those guys to come and join us. They have been itching to meet up also.

One fellow on that board mentioned he would like a welding demo, since he has never welded. I told him I would be more than happy to give a demo and let people try their hand at either mig or arc.

So lets hear some other date ideas if mine will not work for you. Also any ideas of stuff we can do besides drink beer and eat as some may not be of legal age to partake in drinking beer all afternoon.

Also I hope to have my basement further along by then so I will have plenty of indoor meeting room in case the weather turns shitty.

For the off-road guys in the group we can always make a trip down Mudd Mile to stretch out trucks legs a little.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:01 PM

April 26th is the dyno day in coffeen.We could get together somewhere and convoy down to coffeen. The 12th dont sound to bad to me. My weekends are open till harvest.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:25 PM

The 12th would be out for me I will be in Arkansas with the military with no truck should be haveing injectors put in that week also.
Old 03-02-2008, 07:18 PM

Well I have to scrap the 26th as well. My g/f will be returning that day from Florida and I have to pick her up at the airport.

Lets try these dates.

5th of April, 19th of April, or 3rd of May.
Old 03-02-2008, 08:02 PM

I am flexible to the date. When one gets picked just post it up here so i'l know. Heck if it in Atlanta, just let me know plenty ahead of time (20 min or so LOL) so i will have time to get there. Whats up Scooter? What did yall do after you left last night? Tim
Old 03-04-2008, 06:37 PM

Lets shoot for May 3rd guys. Will that work ok?
Old 03-04-2008, 06:52 PM

That is along way off for me to be sure but it sounds fine. It should be good weather to let the trucks rip.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:02 PM

Ill agree with ya Tim. Hopefully I get my motor back and broke in by then.
Did you ever get that noise fixed
Old 03-05-2008, 07:26 PM

Scooter, No i did not get the front end fixed. it has me baffled. I probably need to give the thread a bump and see if anybody else has any ideas.
Old 03-06-2008, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by ILLINOISRAM
Scooter, No i did not get the front end fixed. it has me baffled. I probably need to give the thread a bump and see if anybody else has any ideas.
Shoot me a link and I'll see if I have any suggestions bud.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:45 PM

Just thought of something. How many of you would be intrested in seeing a demo of FLITZ. I know everyone has seen it on TV. However dad worked for a local rep a while back. He does all the major motorcycle shows in the country. I would probably be able to have him come do a demo and pass out some free polishes. I don't know how many in the crowd are into detailing their rigs. Its just an idea I'm throwing out there.

Also I have a member over on Cumminsforums.com that I have ben chating to about Bio Diesel. I thought maybe he would be intrested in schooling us all on that. I know its something I want to learn more about.

These are just some ideas of stuff to do. Let me know what ya'll think before I post up a new thread for the meet.
Old 03-09-2008, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Patriot_Auto
Just thought of something. How many of you would be intrested in seeing a demo of FLITZ. I know everyone has seen it on TV. However dad worked for a local rep a while back. He does all the major motorcycle shows in the country. I would probably be able to have him come do a demo and pass out some free polishes. I don't know how many in the crowd are into detailing their rigs. Its just an idea I'm throwing out there.

Also I have a member over on Cumminsforums.com that I have ben chating to about Bio Diesel. I thought maybe he would be intrested in schooling us all on that. I know its something I want to learn more about.

These are just some ideas of stuff to do. Let me know what ya'll think before I post up a new thread for the meet.

Yeah come on down the 26th to Coffen and do a little demo there I will ask the lady setting it all up and see what she says if you like.

Quick Reply: Illinois chapter