Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Hotel info for the High Desert Diesel Roundup

Old 09-08-2005, 12:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hotel info for the High Desert Diesel Roundup

I just got home from investigating the Hotels in our area and the Holiday Inn is definitely the place to stay. Very nice hotel and they will be very accommodating to those who are trailering in their trucks. Easy access to the freeway and lots of access to the hotel as it is near the Auto Mall. I went in to make sure that they had plenty of parking for trailers and they said you can park across as many spaces as you need as long as it's not in front. It is easy to drive all the way around without backing up. I mentioned the High Desert Diesel Roundup and she told me that they give a Track Discount for LACR. So make sure you mention LACR and it's $89.00 a night. So I asked if they minded a bunch of Rowdy guys staying there and,,, the girl smiled and said "No Problem". Okay soooo.......try not to tear the place up too much guys, it's a really nice Hotel.
There are lots of restaurants and fast food places close by also, and for those who are more budget minded the Motel 6, Super 8, & Ramada are only about a half block away.
Quick directions...... North bound 14 freeway get off at Palmdale Blvd and go left at the bottom of the ramp. 1st light is the So. Bound fwy exit, go to next light, 5th St. W., and make a Right. Hotel on Right.
South Bound 14 freeway get off at Palmdale Blvd and go right at bottom of ramp. 1st light is 5th st W. Go right. Hotel on Right.
They can give you directions to the track from the hotel.... Don't worry,,, it's easy.
Don't forget to mention the LACR Discount when making reservations. See you at the track. Betty
Old 09-08-2005, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another note, when I made my reservation, the lady at the desk said that there is a softball tournament that weekend also. Get room as soon as possible.