Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Guaranteed coverage in Diesel Power, Please read!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 02:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guaranteed coverage in Diesel Power, Please read!!!!!

Hey Guys,

As many of you know I freelance for most of the diesel publications (Diesel Power, Diesel World, 8-Lug) as well as many other publications. But anyway, I just got off the phone with David Kennedy and they are going to be covering the diesels at Drag Week. There is lots of room left to register for Hot Rod's Drag Week, and if you do and go, Diesel Power will cover your truck. I'm not saying a feature, cover.

I know Project X will be there, I have heard that Brian Carter will be there, but we need all the diesel support we can get there. Heck, here is a great chance to go head to head with Project X, and all of the other participants.

Here is a link http://www.hotrod.com/upcomingevents...ion/index.html
Old 08-10-2007, 03:49 PM

Which location?

Edit- I think Im a bit confused. Do you drive to all of the locations and pick events or what? I should have new turbos by then so I'd be interested in how I stack up.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:34 PM

The event is set up that everyone meets at the first track. Then they pick a bracket they want to run in and drag races a few times. After that, everyone drives to the next track, races and does it again and again for like 5 days. When the whole thing is done, they pick winners and hand out trophies.