Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Dyno Day in Indianapolis IN

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2004, 11:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UPDATE!! (Indianapolis Dyno Day) CID3

Update!
CID3 - 2004
Central Indiana Diesel Dyno Day
February 28, 2004

We now have trophies for High HP Individuals Truck, 2nd High HP Individuals Truck, 3rd High HP Individuals Truck, High HP Vendors Truck, 2nd High HP Vendors Truck, and a plaque for 3rd High HP Vendors Truck. These awards are being donated by Laredo Performance Diesel. Thank You, Laredo Performance Diesel.
An “Individual’s” truck is a truck not owned by a vendor, manufacturer, or their employees, of diesel performance products.

The fun will start at 9:00AM Indiana time (EST).

I am working on plans to have a cook out in the parking lot for lunch with burgers, hot dogs, chips, and beverages. This way we will not have to leave and miss any of the action.

We will award the top place trophies and awards at 4:00PM. We will continue to dyno after 4:00, so if you think you are in the running for top HP come early, Cozzolino has aid that they will run the dyno until the last truck that wants to dyno is done. However I don’t want to keep everyone around all night.

We will also draw for door prizes after the trophies have been presented.

I have posted a map to Cozzolino Motorsports in my “Member Photo’s” gallery on DieselTruckResource.com. I will also add another post with written directions.MAP

At this time I have 25 trucks signed up to dyno. You do not have to sign up to dyno. I will try to move those who have signed up to the front of the line, as they are the ones who helped to guarantee the dyno costs for the event. I will also have a small form for those who want to dyno to fill out, it primary use will be to make it easier to record everyone’s numbers for the awards. If you

It is recommended that duallies remove one of their rear tires to prevent rubbing. You can look at the dyno that day and decide for yourself. We will have a jack and air line available to make this job easier.

I would like to thank the supporters that we have at this time.
Laredo Performance Diesel
BRC Diesel Performance
Piers Diesel Research
South Bend Clutch

If anyone has any questions please PM me or email me at redtoytrac@hotmail.com
Old 01-08-2004, 12:01 PM

Driving Directions

Directions to Cozzolino Motorsports

Take I465 the Kentucky Ave/ State Road 67 exit on the south west corner of Indianapolis.

From the Kentucky Ave/ State Road 67 exit you have 3 options to get to Cozzolino’s.
1. Take Kentucky Ave north(Right) to Hanna Ave. Take Hanna Ave west (left) to Decatur Blvd. Take Decatur Blvd south (left) to Cozzolino’s ( just after the road widens)
2. Take State Road 67 south(Left) to Gaswik(across from Decatur Central High School). Take Gaswik west(right) and follow it around the pond to the left and back to the right until you reach Decatur Blvd. Take Decatur Blvd north(right) to Cozzolino’s(just after FedEx and before the road narrows).
3. Take State Road 67 south(Left) to Heathrow Way(entrance to Ameriplex Ind Complex). Take Heathrow west(right) to Decatur Blvd. Take Decatur Blvd north(right) to Cozzolino’s(just after FedEx and before the road narrows).

If you are coming from the south on State Road 67
Take State Road 67 north to Heathrow Way(entrance to Ameriplex Ind Complex). Take Heathrow west(left) to Decatur Blvd. Take Decatur Blvd north(right) to Cozzolino’s(just after FedEx and before the road narrows).

Map
Old 01-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Admin Team Leader

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Sounds like a great time Ryan!

Best of luck on snagging a trophy and stay safe everybody!!
Old 01-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Hey Jared,,,,,,,
You ought to make Ryan run with all his lights on,,,,,,,,,,,, that should knock about 100 or so horsepower out of his numbers just spinning the alternator!

Hey Ryan,,,,,,,
Watch out for Jared,,,,,,,, not only has he got one of those Edge boxes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he's got one of them DVD thingies too!
Old 01-08-2004, 06:21 PM

Originally posted by RATTLINRAM
Hey Jared,,,,,,,
You ought to make Ryan run with all his lights on,,,,,,,,,,,, that should knock about 100 or so horsepower out of his numbers just spinning the alternator!

Hey Ryan,,,,,,,
Watch out for Jared,,,,,,,, not only has he got one of those Edge boxes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, he's got one of them DVD thingies too!
At this point in time it doesn't look like I will have a chance dyno on the 28th. Its the same dyno I ran on in Dec and I haven't made any changes since then. I will let every one else have the fun.
Old 01-12-2004, 12:35 AM

Originally posted by Ryan
At this point in time it doesn't look like I will have a chance dyno on the 28th. Its the same dyno I ran on in Dec and I haven't made any changes since then. I will let every one else have the fun.
He's just scared of Jared's Chevy.

DB
Old 01-12-2004, 06:57 AM

I think we will have a lot more to be scared of than Jared's Chevy.

My last statement may change after Saturdays experience, If I can get the funding figured out and the timing worked, I need more air!!!!
Old 01-12-2004, 09:52 AM

Ya Ryan. You chicken! HEHEHEHEHE Hey I have Dual alternators for plenty of power. HEHEHEHE Oh and Yes that DVD/TV combo is worth an extra 50 HP, and 100 tq.

Hey that Edge Juice should do well!!!!

I wonder how many Chevy's will be there?
Old 01-13-2004, 01:47 AM

Those trophies are going to bring alot of people out of the wood work!!

--Justin
Old 01-13-2004, 09:44 AM

I want a trophy!

Is the high HP for highest HP on #2 only or anything goes?

brandon.
Old 01-14-2004, 07:20 AM

Highest HP - drugs will be allowed.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:28 PM

You will need a prescription from a doctor however!!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 07:45 PM

This could get ugly by the end of the day.

DB
Old 01-16-2004, 03:09 PM

Doesn't the american heart association recommend a glass of alcohol per day for a healthy heart?

brandon.
Old 01-20-2004, 02:00 PM

I do believe you are right!

Quick Reply: Dyno Day in Indianapolis IN