Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Central Ca #27, Monthly Breakfast (June)

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
She will be 4 in September but when she talks you'd swear she was at least 5 or 6.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by Buckshotmckee
I forgot to mention. The pictures I took from the BBQ I made into a little music video. I'm bringing my laptop to show everbody. If anybody is interested I can make them a copy. I won't be able to get the copies done until the next breakfast.

Tye
I would think that was really cool had I been there and not sitting in 120 degree weather while my trans turned into a welder.
I'm not going to make it today, got some work to do on that lincoln(gots to make money) and I got offered to go flour-bombing and flyin' around in two supercubs.
Old 07-03-2006, 06:17 PM

how'd it go?
Old 07-03-2006, 11:04 PM

As usual you missed out
Old 07-04-2006, 03:06 AM

dang, kinda figured that. at least I was making money this time I missed it. did you guys plan anything or just hang out? how 'bout a valley breakfast or bbq sometime?
by the way, forgot to mention that there's a big bbq at my house tomorrow(I guess it's technically later today) for the 4th. and I stopped by nevada on my way home from Yuma and left several hundred dollars poorer, it will be a good show
so between the tri-tip, sausage, fresh guac and salsa, whatever the girls make(ice cream, cookies, cobbler, various salads) and the fireworks it should be a promising night.
so it's pretty late notice but you guys are welcome to come by, we've got 3 guest bedrooms and a bunch of couches.

anyway, I think we should meet up here in the valley sometime. if you guys want to do a day or two of wrenching there's plenty of room in our shop at our house and plenty of room for parking and grilling.

speaking of grilling, I just picked up a small well pressure tank, about 5-6 feet tall, 3 feet diameter and I want to make a BBQ/smoker out of it, so if you've got any ideas or pictures of a BBQ trailer let me know. I have the rear axle and springs from my wrecked S10 so I'm probably going to use that for the trailer and make a frame for it. between the mig, tig, plasma, torch and a little thought I should be able to come up with something pretty dang cool. And I think I'm going to use the titanium rod that was in my femur for the handle of the grill lid.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by jon96ctd
dang, kinda figured that. at least I was making money this time I missed it. did you guys plan anything or just hang out? how 'bout a valley breakfast or bbq sometime?

I'm game for a valley meeting! Next month were meeting in Orcutt so we'll discuss it. It's the wrong time of year for us to be leaving our 70 deg, ocean breeze weather to be heading over to the heat, triple digit #s in the valley. I think we would melt.
Old 07-05-2006, 03:43 AM

oh c'mon, it's way below a buck-five now, down to the high 90's! we've got 70 degree weather here too...at 2:00am. good point, guess it'd be good to let it cool down here.