Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Attn BC, Ab & WA Chapters

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Attn BC, Ab & WA Chapters

Pacbrake is proud to announce its installation department in Port Kells (Surrey) is open to all. Our Installation and Service Department can install mild performance upgrades, exhaust systems, our Air Suspension kit both manual inflation and in-cab control inflation, and don’t forget the best exhaust brake on the market “The PRXB”.

Feel free to drop by or give us a call, and I'll be at the off road show in Abbotsford in Aug with a special promotional offer, brop by and say hello.

Oh and Keep an eye out front we are always looking for local Beta testers, for all the new products we have on the go, but hey I have to keep some things hush hush.

Harold
Old 07-05-2007, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Harold-Pacbrake
Pacbrake is proud to announce its installation department in Port Kells (Surrey) is open to all. Our Installation and Service Department can install mild performance upgrades, exhaust systems, our Air Suspension kit both manual inflation and in-cab control inflation, and don’t forget the best exhaust brake on the market “The PRXB”.

Feel free to drop by or give us a call, and I'll be at the off road show in Abbotsford in Aug with a special promotional offer, brop by and say hello.

Oh and Keep an eye out front we are always looking for local Beta testers, for all the new products we have on the go, but hey I have to keep some things hush hush.

Harold

Nice to know Harold, but are the products going to be cheaper than what we can get outta the states? Makes no sense - I got my PRXB $500 cheaper South of the border with the dollar exchange, shipping, and brokerage fee, than what I could get out of Surrey.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:40 PM

I'm working on that with our accounting department, and will keep you posted. As for some of our new products they are going to be only offered locally for now (marketing reasons, adds, manuals, photos, sound clips ect.)
Old 07-05-2007, 07:49 PM

Work on them hard! Maybe it's my twisted sense of logic, but paying less for something brought in from outside of your own country, that was made in your own country........is not right.

What do you want me to beta test?

Old 07-05-2007, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Festus
Work on them hard! Maybe it's my twisted sense of logic, but paying less for something brought in from outside of your own country, that was made in your own country........is not right.

What do you want me to beta test?

i like that. I need a beta test parts also, but i get my stuff cheap enough that i dont complain. Like my BD brake, it was cheaper to buy it up here that get the pac or jac, from down in the states. But u do have some awsome product i must say.
Old 07-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Banned

well, the washington chapter will keep this in mind!
Old 08-03-2007, 10:20 PM

Harold,

What does the accounting department have to say about a clutch switch for my truck and the PRXB? I figured I'd just keep a little pressure on the accelerator while shifting to keep the brake from cutting in, just like when I was driving OTR trucks.. Unfortunately, the pedal in my truck is too touchy and far less forgiving than the bigger units.
Old 08-07-2007, 09:57 AM

pm me and I will get you pricing.