Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

Anybody up for a Houston, TX chapter?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Brett,

I never made it to the dealer, I just added some 2-stroke oil and it got a little better. I'm going to give it a little longer and see what happens. Give me a call sometime, I get off friday and don't go back til the next friday. I will however be at the deer lease durung the weekend. Maybe I can come up that way and go check out relentless.

Later,
Jesse
Old 11-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TXGREYGHOST
Hey Brett,

I never made it to the dealer, I just added some 2-stroke oil and it got a little better. I'm going to give it a little longer and see what happens. Give me a call sometime, I get off friday and don't go back til the next friday. I will however be at the deer lease durung the weekend. Maybe I can come up that way and go check out relentless.

Later,
Jesse
hey buddy!! man that stinks about being off next week. ive been off all this week and start back sunday. ill call ya friday and see what your doing. my folks are going out of town, so i offered to watch my little brother so im sure ill be needing a beer break every so often

glad to hear it wasnt anything crazy wrong with the grey ghost!!

brett
Old 11-07-2007, 08:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by GEN3TRQMONSTER
So I guess nobody will be attending
I would love to make it but MOPAR nationals at HRP are going on saturday so no can do, I sure wish I could.
Old 11-08-2007, 02:35 AM

HOLY SHNIKES...I suppose i caught onto to this thread about seven months late. I'm a bit new to the diesel world, but catching on quickly. Is membership to the Houston Chapter an informal thing, or something we need to do? (the taser is out...field tested on self-it works) Y'all meeting up anytime soon? Got a few buddies that would probably interested. Glad all y'all got this started up...thanks Road Traveler.
-burk
Old 11-08-2007, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by sburk
HOLY SHNIKES...I suppose i caught onto to this thread about seven months late. I'm a bit new to the diesel world, but catching on quickly. Is membership to the Houston Chapter an informal thing, or something we need to do? (the taser is out...field tested on self-it works) Y'all meeting up anytime soon? Got a few buddies that would probably interested. Glad all y'all got this started up...thanks Road Traveler.
-burk
new prospects must go to the Flyin J truckstop at exit #64 on I-45 and fuel your truck while running around the fuel island in nothing but a cowboy hat,then post pics in the DTR member photos.we'll be in touch
Old 11-08-2007, 09:17 PM

Lets do it please! I will drive a few miles to meet up with y'all!
Old 11-08-2007, 11:45 PM

That would be pretty funny. For some reason I don't think DTR would like pics of my naked **** on the site. How about I just taser myself again....it wasn't all that bad?
Old 12-03-2007, 12:38 AM

So has the Houston area thing kinda gone by the way side, or is there a group consesus of meeting up in the near future?
Old 12-04-2007, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by sburk
So has the Houston area thing kinda gone by the way side, or is there a group consesus of meeting up in the near future?
I was the one that started the thread and fired the Idea up about a houston group. We deceided to stay unformal with our group. If we went with a full blown chapter we would have to have a president and have formal meetings and things like that. Most of the guys around here just kinda wanted a thing where we could all meet up and go for dinner or go to the track together. That is pretty much what we do here. So just check in from time to time to see what someone is planning!
Old 12-24-2007, 09:05 PM

ok so lets get a meet going post some dates that are good for you and we will see what we can come up with.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by GEN3TRQMONSTER
ok so lets get a meet going post some dates that are good for you and we will see what we can come up with.
Well since I am the out of towner now you guys kick some good dates around and I will make sure I am free and the wife and I will head back up there!
Old 12-31-2007, 09:33 AM

I wanna join

I wanna join............when's everybody gettin together and where. I wanna come...
Old 12-31-2007, 12:18 PM
Banned

I am down for another meet name the place time and I will c about showing up got a few other buddies who wouldnt mind tagging along.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:14 AM

wednesday tuesday or thursday?
Old 01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Banned

Possible track night friday night at HRP, I have heard that brett metagart with his dmax and devon foremans old dodge will be down their and possibly the bobby metcalf of darkside diesel and a few of his guys. we may try and head down their as well.

Quick Reply: Anybody up for a Houston, TX chapter?