Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

All Pa members please read

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wannadiesel
One line PA map:
Code:
Pittsburgh                                            Harrisburg                     Iker42      Me   Philly

I see, who needs mapquest anyway. I think your on to something here
Old 07-04-2006, 03:45 PM

Tom, good luck with your move and everything else from here on out.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:20 PM
Banned

I'm about 1hr 15min north of pittsburgh. Let me know if you need anythng
Old 07-06-2006, 07:22 AM

CASMOKIN I am 18 miles southwest of Pittsburgh if I can do anything for you drop me an email and Welcome to Pa and I hope you like it here
Old 07-08-2006, 07:48 AM

I'm from Harrisburg, PA. It's alittle distance to where the rest of you are but I'm always willing to help no matter how far or how long. Have a safe trip and who knows, maybe I'll run into them when I go to a Steelers game.
Old 07-08-2006, 08:04 PM
Banned

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the help offered.

Right now Im just looking forwrd to getting there. The trip got pushed back one more day. Should be taking off on Tues. morn.

Lost my starter today, which set me back a little bit. Got it swapped out tho. Now the AC compressor is on the fritz. Great timing. Why is it that right before a major trip, my truck starts falling apart, go figure I guess its better than it braking down on the road.

Thanks again to everyone.

Tom
Old 07-08-2006, 08:26 PM

Good luck getting the truck back together and with the trip. Drop me a pm or email if you need anything.
Will
Old 07-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Banned

On the road

Originally Posted by wmonroe
Good luck getting the truck back together and with the trip. Drop me a pm or email if you need anything.
Will

Thanks Bud.

Well heres an update, I left Tuesday 4am and 12hrs later made it to Kingman, Arizona. It was a hell of a trip, temps were at 117* and the CTD wasnt taking it well after being on the road all day. That night I decided to start driving at night, so We left at 1am. Made for a much nicer drive, less vehicles on the road and temps in the low 60's. Not to mention the kids were sleeping, nice and quite

Wed, we arrived in Albuquerce(spelling) NM, same routine as day before. Pretty much arrived ate lunch, and I went to bed while the wife went to the pool with kids. Left at 1am again, stopped in Amarillo for some killer breakfast and kept truckin to Oklahoma. Got into Tulsa a couple hours ago, can you say humidity

Well, gotta hit the hay, got 600 miles ahead of me tommorow, Indianapolis here we come.

Tom
Old 07-13-2006, 07:55 PM

Be safe and good luck with the rest of the trip Tom.
Just got back from a 3300 mile round trip to PA from Texas. Lucked out and had nice weather all the way. Went through Washington on the way up and was thinking of you (I believe that's where you said you were going). Beautiful area around there.

~Rob
Old 07-13-2006, 07:56 PM

One line PA map:
Code:
Pittsburgh                                            Harrisburg                     Iker42      Me   Philly
Jeez, even my wife could follow that

~Rob
Old 07-13-2006, 10:36 PM

One line PA map:
Code:
Do you know where Delta is? South of York near the State line. I grew up there. Haven't been back in a long time. Hopefully next year.
Old 07-14-2006, 07:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jeepinaround
Do you know where Delta is? South of York near the State line. I grew up there. Haven't been back in a long time. Hopefully next year.
being a jeeper I should tell you, just outside delta there is a place to go 4 wheeling now that takes you down to the river, its called trails rd, but it could have been there when you grew up there
Old 07-14-2006, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by getblown5.9
being a jeeper I should tell you, just outside delta there is a place to go 4 wheeling now that takes you down to the river, its called trails rd, but it could have been there when you grew up there
Sounds familiar but not positive where it's at. I remember the big thing was wheeling around the quarries. My dad was a Paramedic for Delta/Cardif Fire Department and he went on a lot of rescues for people that didn't know where the quarries were exactly and went over the edge into them.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:03 AM

Good Luck on your trip. Live near Johnstown, Pa.
Old 07-14-2006, 10:37 AM

I am in Salem, about 45 minutes from P'burgh. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to holler. Glad to have you in the region, and hope to meet you soon. Take care.

Quick Reply: All Pa members please read