Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/)
-   -   All Pa members please read (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/natl-regional-chapters-special-events-96/all-pa-members-please-read-107828/)

runamuk 07-01-2006 04:22 PM

All Pa members please read

As many of you well know CASMOKIN former VP of chapter #21 is headed your way. He, his wife Becca, and his 2 young sons Jordan and Alex will be residents of Pa shortly.

Please take them under your wing and show them around if possible as they have truly become some of my best friends in the past 2 years. I rarely make lifelong friends and I'm very proud to call them my friends!

Should they need your help, then help them out because the favor will be returned 10 fold,(personal experience).

They're a rare breed these days and I personally will severely miss them. :(

Rick

Dieseldude4x4 07-01-2006 04:38 PM

Good luck on the move. My parents are around Breezewood and I'm only about five hours away.

CASMOKIN 07-02-2006 01:02 AM

Originally Posted by runamuk
As many of you well know CASMOKIN former VP of chapter #21 is headed your way. He, his wife Becca, and his 2 young sons Jordan and Alex will be residents of Pa shortly.

Please take them under your wing and show them around if possible as they have truly become some of my best friends in the past 2 years. I rarely make lifelong friends and I'm very proud to call them my friends!

Should they need your help, then help them out because the favor will be returned 10 fold,(personal experience).

They're a rare breed these days and I personally will severely miss them. :(

Rick

Geez Rick, enough allready, your gonna make me sob up [laugh] [laugh]

Originally Posted by Dieseldude4x4
Good luck on the move. My parents are around Breezewood and I'm only about five hours away.

Lookin forward to meeting you one of these days, DD4X4 [laugh] [laugh] (got it right this time)

wannadiesel 07-02-2006 05:47 AM

Which end of PA are you headed to? I'm down in the Southeast corner.

mikmaze 07-02-2006 08:19 AM

I think they are headed to the south west corner, slightly west of Pitsburgh and about halfway between p burgh and the state line.......

wannadiesel 07-02-2006 09:58 AM

Well, maybe we'll meet in the middle at Fall Brawl.

NavyChief 07-02-2006 11:25 AM

I am a native of Ebensburg, right between Altoona, and Johnstown, and just 40 minutes from Dieseldude's family in Breezewood. RickCJ is in Duncansville, and he is a super fellow. Let me know if we can help. I have family all over the area up there. [coffee] [coffee]
R/
Eric

DTroy 07-02-2006 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by runamuk

I'll keep the porch light on. [coffee]

CASMOKIN 07-02-2006 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by mikmaze
I think they are headed to the south west corner, slightly west of Pitsburgh and about halfway between p burgh and the state line.......

Pretty much dead on, I believe its about 20 miles south west of Pitsburgh

CASMOKIN 07-02-2006 11:43 PM

Thanks everyone, You all keep naming off these towns. I have no Idea where there at. Gonna have to get on mapquest to figure it out.

Tom

mrjdm01 07-03-2006 12:00 AM

[roll] [roll]

Originally Posted by CASMOKIN
Thanks everyone, You all keep naming off these towns. I have no Idea where there at. Gonna have to get on mapquest to figure it out.

Tom

wecome to pa im connellsville about 03 miles s/e of pittsburgh if i can help let me know

CASMOKIN 07-03-2006 11:22 PM

Thanks Mrjdm01 ;)

iker42 07-03-2006 11:25 PM

HEY!!!YOU FORGOT!!!!You may get to meet DTRs youngest and coolest member

CASMOKIN 07-04-2006 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by iker42
HEY!!!YOU FORGOT!!!!You may get to meet DTRs youngest and coolest member

Are you kidding me, I didnt forget. I was wondering what was taking you so long to sound off [laugh] Where are you in relation to Pitsburgh?

Tom

wannadiesel 07-04-2006 12:20 PM

One line PA map:
Code:

Pittsburgh                                            Harrisburg                    Iker42      Me  Philly
[laugh]