Natl. and Regional Chapters / Special Events Discuss events and rallies here. Also discuss your local and regional chapters.

ABC Meet and Greet in Edmonton Nov. 9th

Old 10-26-2002, 10:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ABC Meet and Greet in Edmonton Nov. 9th

The title pretty much says it all I guess.......I figured I should post it over here as there may be a few folks over here that haven't heard about it yet. We're meeting at a fellow ABC member's house first-then off to a local sports bar for dinner, beer and just a little truck talk : . PushRod is supposed to be attending as well as his partner the incomparable Scotty-although I'm not sure what his headgasket problem has done to his schedule for sure.....<br><br>If you're interested you can drop me a line at silvercloudram@hotmail.com and I will send you directions to the meet etc......quite possible that a few of us from the south may BOMBvoy up there as well.<br><br>Jason<br>
Old 10-27-2002, 09:55 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Re:ABC Meet and Greet in Edmonton Nov. 9th

All the surgeries are near completion.<br>I had emergency surgery on my left knee for what I thought was just a kink or a pulled muscle.<br>Already bending and no crutches and ready to get moving. Full weight bearing too.<br><br>I will attend. Everything is rebuilt now. <br><br>In a very big way.
Old 10-28-2002, 08:18 AM

Wow-I am out of the loop.....I had heard through the grapevine about your truck troubles but didn't know you had physical troubles as well.....good to hear all is corrected. So far I have lined up at least 1 fella from the other side to BOMBvoy with-meeting him at Bowden. Depending on your route and time of travel you're welcome to join the pack! Although I dunno about letting you lead-I doubt like hell the rest of us underpowered souls can keep up to ya...... ;D<br><br>TTYL<br>Jason
Old 10-28-2002, 09:36 AM
Top's Younger Twin

I'll throw out a chain and help you get there.<br>I think we will have another Ford Powerstroke attend too.<br>This would be a good time to discuss the ABC [Alberta Bombers Association/All Bombers Association] DTR chapters deal.
Old 10-28-2002, 02:06 PM

See you on the 9th. I have 5 guys confirmed from the Edmonton area - maybe more.
Old 10-28-2002, 05:59 PM

Maybe make it a strap-I don't want the constant jerking of the chain interrupting my nap on the way up 2 :P ......<br><br>I have 17 people in my ABC mailout list now and all have been forwarded directions etc....dunno how many are gonna come for sure but I'm pretty sure about 6 of them....mind you that list includes you, me and Marc! Did you want me to stop in Red Deer and see if I could find your snowmobile racing buddy from the Diesel Dyno Stampede? :<br><br>Jason<br>
Old 10-31-2002, 09:32 AM
Top's Younger Twin

[quote author=MDKram link=board=12;threadid=6285;start=0#58460 date=1035835596]<br>See you on the 9th. I have 5 guys confirmed from the Edmonton area - maybe more.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Can I sign my name in Dually font on your lawn? ;D
Old 10-31-2002, 09:34 AM
Top's Younger Twin

[quote author=JHansen link=board=12;threadid=6285;start=0#58309 date=1035814713]<br>Wow-I am out of the loop.....I had heard through the grapevine about your truck troubles but didn't know you had physical troubles as well.....good to hear all is corrected. So far I have lined up at least 1 fella from the other side to BOMBvoy with-meeting him at Bowden. Depending on your route and time of travel you're welcome to join the pack! Although I dunno about letting you lead-I doubt like hell the rest of us underpowered souls can keep up to ya...... ;D<br><br>TTYL<br>Jason<br>[/quote]<br><br>I will not be running as much power for awhile as I am looking at a few other options and am gonna leave the power down a bit through the winter. HEHEHEHH<br><br>[censored]<br><br>
Old 10-31-2002, 01:51 PM

I think you're either sandbagging us a little bit ;D or failing to use the George Foreman Grill correction factor when calculating out your power as I'm pretty sure I still can't keep up to you. However, I have my fuel delivery problem solved and I can now use WOT on 5x5 and still keep 5 psi FP-not great but much better than before. So I should be able to stay in the cloud anyways..... <br><br>You still never answered me though if you wanted me to look for your Red Deer sled racing buddy-sure you and him could have lots to discuss! :P<br><br>Jason<br>
Old 11-02-2002, 04:32 PM

I'm in for the 9th! ;D<br><br>Hey Jason, you had mentioned something about a &quot;bombvoy&quot; heading north. Any ideas as to where to meet? I'm coming out of Cochrane, leaving Saturday morning. Not sure where everyone else is coming from, thought I'd ask.<br><br>Jeff
Old 11-03-2002, 08:11 AM

Hey Jeff-assuming you've been getting my mailouts? That's a good thing I think.....! <br><br>I live northeast of Drumheller.....I am meeting at least 1 more fella for sure on the way up at Bowden at the Fas-Gas. I am hooking up with 2 at Olds and working my way up. Tentatively expecting to meet up with him around 9:00 I'm thinking-the sooner we get to Edmonton the sooner the BS session begins. Drop me an email and we'll discuss it a little further!<br><br>Jason<br>
Old 11-03-2002, 09:00 AM

ABC member at large droping in here....you guys have fun and sorry I'll not be there this time :'( ...but when I move to northern I DE HO who knows I'll drop in on a meeting a tip one with ya ;D
Old 11-03-2002, 02:19 PM

Hello Gary-how are things going in your part of the world? Trust your wife is doing well now after her bout with kidney stones? Looking forward to crossing paths with you one of these days!<br><br>Jason<br>
Old 11-03-2002, 03:14 PM

Hiya's, would've been nice to be able to drop in and meet some of you and get some opinions face to face but I guess it'll hafta wait cuz I'll be in Kananaskis next weekend. Enjoy your time in Edmonchuk.<br><br>(When I first read this thread I figured that &quot;They can't be talkin' about Edmonton Alberta, must be Edmonton Kentucky!&quot; Just goes to show what little I know!
Old 11-03-2002, 04:08 PM
Top's Younger Twin

I dunno if my buddy will attend...afterall he does have the highest HP RAM out there with RV 275's and an EZ. At least thats what I was told for why he would not go on the dyno.
I believe him. :
He' got a Pal that helps him out anyway.

I'll be in on Friday in good ole Edmonchuck...email me a phone number for the contacts there ok? I dunno whassup with my Pdf stuff but it looks like a foreign language to me.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ABC Meet and Greet in Edmonton Nov. 9th