Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   MODTR #30 (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/modtr-30-143/)
-   -   MODTR-30 Chapter thread (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/modtr-30-143/modtr-30-chapter-thread-150666/)

Chrisreyn 08-03-2007 11:25 PM

Still havent heard back from Jon, so I dont know......

Pack Mule 08-04-2007 01:52 PM

i should have asked him when i talked to him thursday. i forgot about it though. so how is everybody doin????

Pack Mule 08-08-2007 08:22 AM

well i just wanted to bring this back to the top, since everyone seems to be to busy to chat every now and again. a bunch of sticks in the mud. anywho sunday is the MO state fair in sedalia MO. and a truck pull. just thought i'd throw it at ya'll. i just now found out about it.

Chrisreyn 08-08-2007 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Pack Mule (Post 1637788)
well i just wanted to bring this back to the top, since everyone seems to be to busy to chat every now and again. a bunch of sticks in the mud. anywho sunday is the MO state fair in sedalia MO. and a truck pull. just thought i'd throw it at ya'll. i just now found out about it.

Gee wasnt that last weekend????[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Been busy, but I haven tforgotten about getting ahold of Jon, just havent found the time

Pack Mule 08-08-2007 02:32 PM

no springfield was last weekend. sedalia is this weekend. you could skip across 20 i think it is and it'll bring you about 15 miles north of the town.

CTDYoungGun 08-08-2007 09:28 PM

i'll be down there on sunday to watch the pickups and all that jazz

Pack Mule 08-08-2007 10:45 PM

young gun i notice it says you're searcing for a project truck, pm me and let me know what you're lookin for.

Chrisreyn 08-09-2007 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Pack Mule (Post 1638236)
no springfield was last weekend. sedalia is this weekend. you could skip across 20 i think it is and it'll bring you about 15 miles north of the town.

Pack, I was teasing you about your post in the Competition forum.....[dummy]

HEY KC GUYS... CROB and HOTDRAM may be coming to town this Saturday nad wanna hook up for lunch in or near Olathe............ anyone interested?

Pack Mule 08-09-2007 02:06 PM

oh i get it. just cause i'm a little slow don't mean ya'll should pick on me all the time. meanie.

hotdram 08-09-2007 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Chrisreyn (Post 1639359)
HEY KC GUYS... CROB and HOTDRAM may be coming to town this Saturday nad wanna hook up for lunch in or near Olathe............ anyone interested?

I forgot protocol, do we bring our own banjos?

~Rob

CTDYoungGun 08-09-2007 11:05 PM

lol...i know i'm new to this, but i'd think the banjos would be a lot more appropriate if we were a few more miles south...lol...or maybe i'm by myself up here in northern misery...lol

mcoleman 08-10-2007 07:36 AM

Chris if I didn't have a family reunion Saturday I might of considered coming up. It's to hot to work animals. I think the Banjo's are more down packmule and my way.[coffee][laugh]

Chrisreyn 08-10-2007 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by mcoleman (Post 1641029)
It's to hot to work animals. coffee][laugh]

Aint it?? I've been trying ot work'em early morning, 0630-0900, and stillhad a mare start dehydrating on me, so theyare pretty much sitting... teh humidity up here is the bad part, 100 degrees in August is par for the course, but not with dew points in the 70's and 80's....

So anyone intersted in a lunch/brunch BS session?

Pack Mule 08-10-2007 12:29 PM

hey mike you gonna make the branson cruise??? you'll have to hunt me up if so. matt's comin down. if you see me in my passangar seat that means i'll be feelin like i was at rogersville. happy. speaking of banjo's i do live awful close to the river..... anybody up for floatin sometime?????? lmao i do have 5 canoe's though if ya'll would want to come down to my neck of the woods one weekend and camp and float. hopefully it'll rain soon and get the water up more.

mcoleman 08-10-2007 12:43 PM

I'm still thinking about hitting the Branson Cruise. Saturday night is Oreilly Auto parts employee night at the drive-in in Seymore and we are running over to catch the movie. It's only an hour and 34 minute show. I think I could make it to Branson about an hour before the actual cruise starts. I heard this morning that ole Roscoe P. Coaltrain himself is supposed to be down there along with 3 of the vehicles from the Dukes of Hazzard. I didn't realize that James Best was still alive.[laugh] I'll be in the truck if I come down. I like clearing out the sidewalks when people ask for smoke.[coffee] [laugh]