Introductions / New People If you're new to the site, feel free to introduce yourself here. Welcome!

Hello from South Central PA

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 05:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from South Central PA

My Rig: 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab SLT Big Horn

Hello to all. First, I want to thank the founders of this online forum for the efforts and time it takes to make it tick. I appreciate the investment you have made in your passion. Secondly, thank you to everyone who contributes to this amazing resource of information and idea exchange. without members who are willing and able to openly help and discuss with others no idea exchange is ever sucessful.

Now, on to me.
My entire life I have turned wrenches for personal use and hobby. I have also built custom motorcycles and rebuilt small engines and equipment for extra cash. I have also welded for many years as a resource to my own needs and to help friends. My nickname came from my extensive work on Harley Davidson Dynaglide Twincam powered motorcycles. Please feel free to PM me if you find yourself in a pinch or quandry regarding and Twincam powered HD or especially Dyna Glide FX models and baggers.
Almost my entire life I have worked with Gassers so this area of Diesel is foreign to me in many ways. I can find my way around a vehicle and engine compartment with anyone else, but I am sure I will need tech support and guidance when attacking the powerplant in my pre-loved but newly aquired 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab SLT Big Horn.

Right out of the gate, I want to know the best system to get rid of all the Exhaust Crap that made the purchase price possible for me, but seems to be making the rig very unhappy. Total package, parts, tuner, etc. One Box delivery, one sale, one install, done and right.
Thanks again and I look forward to interactions with you all.
Old 10-30-2011, 08:56 PM
Pickin on the wrong admin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to DTR...No problem learning diesel stuff...You worked on gas vehicles and motorcycles,you will have no problem learning diesels...