IDDTR #21 Forum for the Idaho chapter #21

Where's it at?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2008, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
would like to find someone in idaho falls with a p7100 pump or knowledge on how to rebuild
Old 08-24-2008, 11:48 AM

I am from idaho also see you guys around
Old 03-31-2009, 12:10 PM
Chapter President

I volunteered to be the first Idaho Chapter president a few years ago - but could not get any interest from anyone in meetings or events; Part of the problem is geographical, the responses I did get from Idaho DTR members had us all scattered across the state, and those who were located "close" (within easy driving distance of Boise / Eagle) were mostly active in OTHER diesel organizations around here, and weren't interested in participating in more than one group.....

If anyone feels it is worth another try, I will re-volunteer to be a chapter president, and to send out meeting invitations again - my original invitations asked the responding parties to let me know what activities they would be interested in, where they would like to meet, etc. - I only received 3 responses, and all indicated widely separated meeting places that they would consider.

One member suggested that we have North and South Idaho Chapters - not a bad idea, but no responses were forthcoming to his idea.

If we can generate enough interest in getting an ACTIVE group going, lets do it! All of you guys carry a vast treasure of knowledge and resources about these trucks, and getting together on occasion to work on / mod / share information about our diesels is worth an afternoon or two.

What say you?

Rauschbo
Old 08-29-2009, 05:10 PM

I'm up north !!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:40 PM

Id be willing to be the chapter president also. where do i sign up?
Old 09-03-2017, 04:34 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Idaho can't get together on anything. GOOD LUCK!
It's a total accident that Idaho even became a state.