HELP! If you have an EMERGENCY situation with your truck, or you need IMMEDIATE technical help, use this board.

Westach fuel press. gauge install instr...

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 03:35 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Westach fuel press. gauge install instr...

Hello all, I recently removed my 3 gauge a-pillar cluster so I could paint it, and I goofed up. I forgot to mark the 3 wires, :(red,green,and black) on the back of my Westach fuel pressure gauge. I have looked all over for my intructions, and, well...no luck. So, if anyone has them laying around, the 3 posts on the gauge are numbered, so I just need to know what wire goes to which number. I'm going camping this weekend,so I wont be home 'till sunday night, so its no hurry. Thanx in advance, CC.
Old 10-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re:Westach fuel press. gauge install instr...

Cat Cracker,
I think I've still got the instructions that came with mine at home. I'm at work until midnight, but I'll look for them when I get home tonight and post them.
Old 10-12-2002, 12:10 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK,,, I found them. ;D BUT,,,,,<br>The instructions that I have don't give a specific color for which post, however, <br>**The #4 post is connected to 12V pos (+)ignition-on. <br>**The #5 post connects to the post on the sending unit that is grounded. <br>**And the #2 post is connected to the other sending unit post. <br>I can't remember which colors I used on mine without removiing it from the dash and tracing the wires, which wouldn't help you anyway, so I guess you'll have some tracing to do. But at least when you find the source,, you'll know which posts to hook them to. ;D Good luck and I'm leaving in the morning to go camping myself. <br>Hope this helps, <br> Dennis
Old 10-13-2002, 12:54 PM
Chapter President

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanx Rattlinram, I'll be able to figure which goes where now. I hate it when I do things like this... :<br><br> Cat Cracker.