Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/)
-   General Diesel Discussion (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/general-diesel-discussion-92/)
-   -   possibly scammed on the other site... (https://www.dieseltruckresource.com/forums/general-diesel-discussion-92/possibly-scammed-other-site-93553/)

getblown5.9 03-03-2006 12:10 PM

so if it is a 64/16, JR says it should still light at 1800rpms or so and i have enough fuel to spin it. so now im looking at both possible damage that was done to the turbo and/or installation issues. somehwhere something isnt right and im gonna start at the top and try to solve it

i just hope to god i dont have to spend another hours swapping back to my stock to send JR the turbo to look at

Cummins Freak 03-03-2006 12:23 PM

good luck stuff like that is no fun went through the same thing with some tires........just makes a person HOT doesn't it

wana12v 03-03-2006 01:38 PM

hey

I rode in the truck that had the charger on it several times an i noticed it spooled the charger as stated around 2000 rpms. It is an Automatic truck with a full ATS transmission. He also had an excessive amount of fuel for this. Also i can vouch for Jamie that it was indeed a 64/16. Mabe you have a boost leak somewere, mabe in a intercooler boot, but the charger is what he told you it was.

wana12v 03-03-2006 01:39 PM

hey

Originally Posted by getblown5.9
a little update...2 people ive found online know this guy, and both say he is a good guy and he claims to have shipped it but where in the heck is my tracking number. he refuses to answer his home or cell phone when i call so he must have something to hide if he is avoiding me.

12 days since i sent money and 7 days since he says he shipped it and i have no turbo and no tracking number...i dont care what carrier it is, 7 days is plenty long enough to ship from ky to md. i better hear something soon.

have you installed the drag comp yet in your trcuk

big jimmy 03-03-2006 01:47 PM

[deadhors] ..........

getblown5.9 03-03-2006 02:26 PM

nope no drag comp...ill get it figured out somehow...either a smarty to get more lowend fuel, or a different exhaust housing.

gotta get a shifter in the truck first...mine broke for the third and final time last night, i finally just ordered a new one instead of fixing this one again

wana12v 03-04-2006 12:26 AM

that sucks I just blew my head gasket [yuk] best of luck

XLR8R 01-12-2007 04:52 PM

Is this joker still operating? :o

- proves what W.C.Fields said...

rlyons 02-05-2007 08:56 PM

He is still operating, he has treated another member the same way on a set of injectors. I don't know if this guy is just a creep or if he is just stupid. The moral of this story is to look at his reputation before buying from him. There is even a warning in his profile from Admin. In the case of this guy, just don't do it![nonono]