General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Need Input for New Website

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Input for New Dodge Website

Hey Guys I am looking to create a large website to help all of us Dodge Diesel Owners out..

dodgedieselinfo.com is the very begining of what I hope becomes a popular page for quick information, remedies & install walkthroughs for all years of Dodge Diesels...

I am currently looking for information so I can start building walkthroughs so I can get this site up & running.. My goal is for Dodge Diesel Owners to have one place to go to get all the information they need. Because it took me forever to find all the info on gauges, find specefic problems with certain years & some gauge & performance install walkthroughs.. The forums are a great tool for getting things solved in a hurry & this will not have any forums in it... This just be a large database of information to help all of us dodge diesel owners out. You can still go to the fourms you go to now to get live answers to your questions...

If you would like to send me information just PM me with any suggestions...
Old 02-02-2005, 06:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think your reason for doing it is kind of odd, but that'd be cool to have something like that. Do you know how much time and effort it'll take? Or better yet are you prepared for it? Having one of these sites is a ongoing thing but looking back I still would have built mine too. I made one for the MBs of my era, www.diy.1baddsm.com I also planned on starting something up once I get the CTD. Right now the best site I know of for info is dodgeram.org but there aren't very many other sitess out there, just a few blurbs on some vendor's sites. Through my 700ish posts here I started an excel file, it features many of the common problems and solutions for the 12Vers as well as how to do some mods. You're welcome to it, just email me and I'll send it to you.