General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

my rant of the day

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my rant of the day

some idiots decided to try and steal my dodge diesel last night and knocked out the drivers window and smashed the **** outa the column and all that crap in there.

they didn't get very far cause i had blown up the tranny from the new turbo kit and had taken out the transmission but didn't have time to put in the new super tranny. so that was a relief at least but its still a **** off. theres glass and plastic pieces throught my truck.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:42 PM
Banned

wow man that really sucks sounds like you need an alarm or some stay awake pills and a loaded shotgun
Old 11-27-2006, 11:07 PM

it was at the shop, i had parked it outside cause we were all full inside thawing out veichles. no one goes near my house and if they did they would take my brother-in-law's 07 f-350 diesel he leaves running and unlocked all night long. its a small town.. normallllllllllyy we don't have this problem.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:28 PM

and who says a fried tranny is a bad thing ? seriously though, thats awful. i would have thought a diesel truck would have been passed for a neighbors gasser, hope you catch um' and do this to them>
Old 11-28-2006, 05:04 PM

That sucks, at least they didn't take it, and you still have her People tried to brake into our truck one time, we always keep our vehicles locked, and they tried prying open the door from the crack between the door and the cab. They didn't get it open but bent the door. Did they steal anything from inside the truck, or they just smashed the window and destroyed your column? As said above, maybe you will catch these guys somenight