Notices
General Diesel Discussion Talk about general diesel engines (theory, etc.) If it's about diesel, and it doesn't fit anywhere else, then put it right in here.

Can you put a price on this???

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2003, 11:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Can you put a price on this???

I was out in Gettysburg back in July and I roared past a group taking a ghost tour at night. Well I will put it this way. The tour guide already has to shout to 20 sightseers without a Cummins ISB right next to him..........

My favorite though are the jabronis in the Bmw's,mercedes,etc that roll up their window and kinda give you a disgusted look.

WAWA parking lots are just as fun too. Esp when there is a Honda CRX with a muffler tip right next to me.
Old 09-05-2003, 12:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re:Can you put a price on this???

Well I drew an admiring crowd around my 03 2500 HO when I pulled into the race track, all the guys wanted to hear it run & see how quiet it was, That flame red Ram pulling a red enclosed trailer really grabs attention among all the white trucks & trailers!!
It's caused more than a couple of them to decide it was time to trade up!! ;D

I like it quiet, of course I'm 44 & way past the headers & glass pack days (Sigh, it sucks getting old!!)
I like to be able to roll down the windows & hear the stereo with out cranking it up, I also like hooking up that Trailer & cruising down the highway like it's not even there!!

It's the beast looking truck on the road that I can drive every day with out getting beat up & can haul the big loads with ease, the best of both worlds!!
I'm an oil burnner man from now on, I've had my last gas truck!!