Dyno Day is Sat @ Turbo Diesel & Electric - Dodge Diesel - Diesel Truck Resource Forums

GADTR #40 Forum for the Georgia chapter #40

Dyno Day is Sat @ Turbo Diesel & Electric

Old 06-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #1  
Chapter President

Dyno Day is Sat @ Turbo Diesel & Electric

Ok,,,, so who all is going to Turbo Diesel & Electric in Marietta this Sat. Dave Dunbars dyno will be there and it looks like a lot of people will be there. I have been to there shop many of times and their parking lot is not that big. They have been advertising on the radio also. I just don't see how they can accomodate a big crowd. Anyway, Chris and Joseph and I will be there in the AM. Southside Steve from Rock 100.5 will be there around 2:00 - 5:00 PM with free give aways. Let me know who wants to meet up... see ya there...

Len
EQUIPPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #2  

Hey All - Everyone miss a good event. There were alot of trucks there we never seen at any other events b4. Reguardless, all the Dodge Cummins trucks put out the the best #'s over the Ford & Chevy trucks. Even my truck with my only mod is a smarty jr. layed down 400 hp. On my first stock dyno back in Jan 08, I pulled 283 hp running no mods. Thats a big gain with just a programer. Exhast is next! Good to see you Joseph, That 1st gen looked real good. Len, gotta say that was a real good time but the tail-gazing was on the weak side. Congrats to GA Mike - need all the honeymoon detail and photos
Crobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #3  

Hey guys. Newbie to posting here, but I'll admit I've been lurking for a while. I'm new to the Dallas area and I'm sorry that I missed this event. I'm stuck down in L.A. (Lower AL) for a few weeks right now at a school. Hopefully I will be back in town for the next event in the area.
60Driver is offline   Reply With Quote