GADTR #13 Forum for the Georgia chapter #13

Georgia Diesel Fest

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Georgia Diesel Fest

I will be having a get-together at my home for the Georgia diesel owners October 4th. Nothing real fancy, but I wanted to see if we can get the many members and chapters in the state (at least North side) together for a meet and greet. All Brands, All Clubs, All Diesel. I can have the dyno available if everyone thinks that would be a good idea, and we will put a $40 run fee on it.

DP-Tuner (Jody and Diane) will be in attendance and have graciously offered to sponsor the event. We plan to provide a lunch and soft drinks for everyone. Any “other” drinks should be brought and consumed responsibly please.

Wife’s and Children encouraged. We live on a small farm so the kids can have room to play. We have a trampoline and swingset, along with a 18’x4’ portable pool if it’s warm enough. All we will ask is that the parents watch and supervise their kids.

So we can monitor the attendance (we can’t have unlimited amounts of people) let me know if you will attend and I will get you directions and put you on the guest list. We will probably cut the number off at about 75 – 100 people. Sound like fun? Who’s interested?

And feel free to discuss it on the boards, just don’t forget to e-mail me if you want to attend.

e-mail DaveD@runNADM.com

Thanks,