Fuels / BioDiesel / Diesel Prices Use this forum to discuss your biodiesel information, and to find the best price on fuel.

Booted

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 05:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Booted

Got booted of dieselram for advertising. Will that happen here too??
Old 10-30-2009, 06:08 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
It all depends on you.

If you want to advertise here, you have to pay for it, simple as that.

If you expect free advertising then you will get banned here too.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:15 PM

I see. My intent was to let everyone know there is a local alternative to ulsd. I suppose it the powers that be may not see it the same. A slap on the wrist would have stopped the offense. Too much effort I suppose. Aren't too many places to stop in and buy a tank. Is what it is. Powers that be, let me know what I can say.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:21 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Originally Posted by Geoffb18610
I see. My intent was to let everyone know there is a local alternative to ulsd. I suppose it the powers that be may not see it the same. A slap on the wrist would have stopped the offense. Too much effort I suppose.
A slap on the wrist was all this was. I coulda banned you and moved your thread to the black hole, would that have been better? I'd rather work with you and keep you around. Maybe you'd even buy a banner ad.
Originally Posted by Geoffb18610
Aren't too many places to stop in and buy a tank. Is what it is. Powers that be, let me know what I can say.
About your business, not much unless you are willing to pay for advertising.

About anything else, you can say whatever you like provided you keep it clean and civil.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:29 PM

Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt. The slap on the wrist comment wasn't aimed at you, but the other guys. I appreciate what you have done. A heads up is very nice instead of instant banishment. PM me again, all I would need is the ability to throw out a blurb to the folks near me. The vast geography this site covers is a bit more than I can provide to. Thanks again.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Adminstrator-ess

Send a PM to Lary Ellis or give him a call at the DTR store number. He can probably work with you.