Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Scheids Rollcall

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 10:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What did you do I wanted to see that think in action as well as all the W.F.O. trucks I see so much of on here.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:47 PM

Looks like I am out as well. I was not going to pull, but I wanted to see a lot of you pull in person. The pending birth of my son is what is going to keep me out. She is going in to be induced on Friday night. Unless something changes, I'll have to wait until next year.
Old 08-22-2007, 12:45 AM

Ill be there friday for sure...Look for a black 02 on 18" Helos.......
Old 08-22-2007, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by 03qclb5spd
Looks like I am out as well. I was not going to pull, but I wanted to see a lot of you pull in person. The pending birth of my son is what is going to keep me out. She is going in to be induced on Friday night. Unless something changes, I'll have to wait until next year.
Well congrats on the little one ahead of time!!!! U wont be missin a thing on Friday when your holdin that ball of joy!!
Old 08-22-2007, 02:03 PM

I'll arrive disappointed without a truck, oh well at least I get to see the action.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:16 PM

things are coming together nicely, we should be there at denny's with at least three trucks....black 12valve reg. cab with single 7", white 24valve reg. cab with dual 5", my brown 24valve ext cab with single 6". We are all planning on dyno-ing on saturday....hope to meet some of you guys!
Old 08-22-2007, 03:57 PM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by spyder3634
things are coming together nicely, we should be there at denny's with at least three trucks....black 12valve reg. cab with single 7", white 24valve reg. cab with dual 5", my brown 24valve ext cab with single 6". We are all planning on dyno-ing on saturday....hope to meet some of you guys!
I'll be looking for ya...

I hope you get your truck fixed Justin, I was hoping to see it pull in person, since your pull in may at Ts was test run with the dual cp3's.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bswope
Well congrats on the little one ahead of time!!!! U wont be missin a thing on Friday when your holdin that ball of joy!!
Thanks swope! I appreciate that buddy!!
Old 08-23-2007, 10:59 AM

good luck adam hope everything goes well im sure it will. If I go I will take some pics for you to look at. im not bright enough to film with my camera yet
Old 08-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by jwb600
good luck adam hope everything goes well im sure it will. If I go I will take some pics for you to look at. im not bright enough to film with my camera yet
Hit me up JWB600 and I'll show you how to use your camera.

And for all the KY guys I am going to have Membership forms with me so anyone that wants to become a KYDTR #41 memeber can become official.
Old 08-23-2007, 12:43 PM

Thought I'd post some pics so you guys can look for us. The black 12v might not be there now. He got called into work, really sucks was hoping to see it dyno but oh well.

Old 08-23-2007, 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by jwb600
Thanks Jesse. Hopefully it doesn't rain out the show. They forecasted scattered storms for most of the day Saturday. Seems the past few years have been terrific.
As for you camera, just don't do what I do when filming at truck shows (of which I'm drunk by a certain point) I end up screwing up and recording when I am holding the camera at my side......then I stop recording when a truck is pulling/drag racing thinking that I'm getting it on film the whole time.......man I hate that.
Originally Posted by spyder3634
Thought I'd post some pics so you guys can look for us. The black 12v might not be there now. He got called into work, really sucks was hoping to see it dyno but oh well.

That is neat, something new.......a single stack on the drivers side of the bed.
Old 08-23-2007, 07:59 PM

Thanks Jesse. Hopefully it doesn't rain out the show. They forecasted scattered storms for most of the day Saturday. Seems the past few years have been terrific.
As for you camera, just don't do what I do when filming at truck shows (of which I'm drunk by a certain point) I end up screwing up and recording when I am holding the camera at my side......then I stop recording when a truck is pulling/drag racing thinking that I'm getting it on film the whole time.......man I hate that.

That is neat, something new.......a single stack on the drivers side of the bed.
I thought the same thing!! That is a gooooooooooooood lookin truck!!
Old 08-23-2007, 08:15 PM

I'll be there for the workstock (2.5)

Give me a shout

Be in a maroon dually with 2, 8 in stacks and big tires and part of my fender missing DOH
Old 08-23-2007, 09:03 PM

Being on call sucks dont care who ya are or what ya do on call SUCKS (it pays for the truck though )
Hope you all have a safe and fun trip and hope I dont hurt myself pushing a dust mop .
Brandon

Quick Reply: Scheids Rollcall