Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

Scheids Rollcall

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 09:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
be there Thursday not sure which Hotel. Be a few of us comin up from TN, mostly Fords. If you see a Camo Ford and a white CC dually that will be us. The Dually will be competing in Street, try and get my **** handed to me by the 12v's.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:31 AM

Ill be there...If you guys need to know any information about the town and where things are let me know cause i only live about 10 minutes away...Also, college is just about to start again so the bars will be in full effect.....The good bars are only 5 min from your hotels and are a good time....Ill def be at the bars saturday night....
Old 08-17-2007, 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by jhood12
Ill be there...If you guys need to know any information about the town and where things are let me know cause i only live about 10 minutes away...Also, college is just about to start again so the bars will be in full effect.....The good bars are only 5 min from your hotels and are a good time....Ill def be at the bars saturday night....
Which bar will be showing the UFC event on Saturday night?

Thats what I want to know!!
Old 08-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by PourinDiesel
Which bar will be showing the UFC event on Saturday night?

Thats what I want to know!!
Who is fighting this event?
Old 08-17-2007, 11:45 AM

Gonzaga v Couture
Kos v St.Pierre
Old 08-17-2007, 11:55 AM

I'm a die hard Coture fan but man Gonzaga is a hoss! If Randy can get him on the ground and get it over quick i think he can handle it! Now Kos VS Pierre is anrother story i have no idea what to expect. Kos is comming up the ladder in a hurry and after the Matt Serra fight i dont know what to expect with this one.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:58 AM

I think its Gonzaga all the way. Dont know on the Kos/Pierre fight...I think they're both good and I like them both as fighters.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:20 PM

Myself and a couple friends will be there, I'll have my truck, in fact its already there? (Getting worked on at Effingham shop) I be picking it up from Scheid Thrudays or Friday Morning. Blk 3500 4 door drw, srt-10 hood.

Were staying at the Ramada, after last year of trying to stay at the Statesman Inn. Bad Bad!!! I made sure to have rooms booked this time. This is how bad it was, bugs everywhere, water was orange, and then my buddy pulled back the sheets to his bed and found a pair of socks in the bedding. So I'm guessing that the sheets wern't too clean? LOL, its funning now but really sucked at the time. It was so bad I ended up sleeping in the truck!

Can't wait, last year was my first year and now I want to go every year.

Snoxracer
Old 08-17-2007, 06:12 PM

I will try to make it. My appearance depends on the birth of my son though. My girl is due the 21st and if she does not go by then she will be induced the following weekend.....which is scheid's weekend......I'm willing to miss out on it for my little boy though!
Old 08-18-2007, 06:17 AM

Coal Train and WFO will be there. I'll be competing in the work stock class and WFO will be in the street class. Also I believe Redline Ram will be competing in the street class. Can't wait its a great time, I'd like to know where everybody is going to hang out afterwards. I hear a bunch of them go to bars I just don't know where. As well we'd like to put some names with faces. Can't wait to see you all up there.
Old 08-18-2007, 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by Coal Train
Coal Train and WFO will be there. I'll be competing in the work stock class and WFO will be in the street class. Also I believe Redline Ram will be competing in the street class. Can't wait its a great time, I'd like to know where everybody is going to hang out afterwards. I hear a bunch of them go to bars I just don't know where. As well we'd like to put some names with faces. Can't wait to see you all up there.
Mason,
I think you'll hold your own in both classes.....
Old 08-18-2007, 06:33 AM

Well I hope to get in the top 10. I consider if you can get in the top ten its pretty good. I believe thats the only truck pull I go to where I actually get tired of watching trucks pull. I'm glad you gave me Johnboy6.6 contact on the bushing if it wouldn't have been for that I probably would'nt be competing in the workstock class. Guy seems like a real nice guy. I'm glad there is some good duramax guys willing to help out a dodge boy.
Old 08-18-2007, 07:19 AM

Just a heads up, ill have my TST for sale while im there!
Old 08-18-2007, 09:03 AM

How close is the Holiday Inn to the fairgrounds?

My trucks still getting painted, I haven't got it back yet!
Old 08-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Chapter President

Originally Posted by Dodge12vKing
How close is the Holiday Inn to the fairgrounds?
It looks like it about 3 miles or so on Google maps but dont worry about the distance its all off of HWY 41 that runs right thourgh Terre Haute, It would be hard to get lost there and all the hotels are within 10 min of the fairgrounds.

Quick Reply: Scheids Rollcall