Competition / Pulls / OffRoad You wanted it, well you got it. The competition and pulling forum. Please have your racing, pulling and other competition posts here. No East Coast vs. West Coast, and no flame wars!

De Leon Pull Date

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 07:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
De Leon Pull Date

Have heard of a pull date of June 7th for a pull in De Leon. This I understand will be a TTTPA sanctioned event. Will be like last years at the new festival grounds. Antiques in the morning then TTTPA starting at 7:00 pm. I understand they would really like to have a good turnout in the Diesel Truck class. Like DAT900 said " Yeah, I hear the grumbling's...
Just FYI... Pullers that choose to run with TTTPA in our class for the diesel trucks, must be registered one hour prior to start time. We're not going to run the class at the end of the show like has been done previously. If we can run the diesel pick ups in the middle of the show, more of the crowd is there to see them. First place at Priddy paid 200 both nights. Sure wish there would have been more trucks there.... There are several big opportunties on the horizon, but with little or no participation in class, it stands the chance to get dropped. I'd sure hate that! I'd really like to see "a" class of diesel trucks take off...
Just a thought... Would it be so bad to come run for a season, get the right to vote and have your voice heard at the rules meeting and then get the rules that you really want for mext year? I tried to accomidate those that are not happy with the current rules this year but got no organized response...
We do greatly appreciate those that were at the Priddy pull and would love to see the participation of many more... the rules are set for the year... just wish I knew what it took to get everyone involved.... "
But I did hear that if your truck can't smoke enough they are trying to get a BBQ cookoff going at the same event.......so bring a smoker one way or another. The proceeds from this will go back to the improvments at the new site.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:04 AM

I'll be there with both trucks...Are there going to different classes??? if so that would draw a crowd...one would think so anyways....
Old 04-28-2008, 06:40 PM

what kind of classes is there?
Old 04-29-2008, 01:13 AM

local pickup class & a TTTPA class for super street diesel 4x4's. Have to become a member for the super street class and it's limited to a 2.6 turbo, no gas or water
Old 04-29-2008, 06:51 PM

Dang.. there is anothe Antique pull the same day.. (They usually draw the hotter Antiques.. well for this area anyways..)

Local truck class?? Open class at the end??