CODTR #26 Forum for the Colorado chapter #26

Charity Dyno Day Oct 15th Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 12:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Charity Dyno Day Oct 15th Colorado

We are having a Charity Dyno Day to raise money for Morgan Wildman's medical care. Morgan is Tony Wildman's 11-year-old daughter who is battling recurrent brain cancer.
Tony is a long time, integral part of our diesel family.
You can read Morgan's story here:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/morganwildman

This event has gotten HUGE!!!
For detailed information, please visit the Events forum at www.coloradodieseltruckclub.com.

But, the skinny on this is:
* Both Diesel Power Magazine & Off Road Magazine will be there to cover the event!
* Bullet Proof Diesel is matching DOLLAR FOR DOLLAR whatever we can raise up to $10,000!!!!
* Prize drawing is getting huge, with some really GREAT prizes (go to our club website for complete list, and how to purchase tickets!!).
* Cash donations are also being accepted (info on our club website). Checks can be mailed directly to the bank, or paypal payments are also accepted. PLEASE see our club website for information!
* Tony Wildman and MISS MORGAN herself will be there. Tony got airline miles from work for him and Morgan to fly up for the event. They will be staying with Alan and I at our home.

Guys, I am so excited for this event, and to raise funds for the Wildman family. This family has blessed me so much during the time I have known them, that I feel honored for our new club to be involved in this.

Thanks to everyone who is blessing this event, either with attending or with donating or with both!

Please feel free to contact me directly with questions, or if you are interested in sponsoring!

Shay Black
970-219-7502
shayb@coloradodieseltruckclub.com