ABDTR #5 Alberta Chapter #5 Discussion

Welcome to ABDTR#5!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 12:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Giddy-up sherrif!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM

Hello, I would of liked to make it to the dyno day and meet some of you guys and see what the Beast could do but I had to work that weekend. Hopefully next time.
Old 11-19-2007, 04:01 PM
Banned

Can't wait till the next GTG guys should be fun.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:33 PM

Should we start looking for the coldest weekend in January, and plan our GTG then? We could break in our President's new house.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Tate
Should we start looking for the coldest weekend in January, and plan our GTG then? We could break in our President's new house.
Too funny!!! I am working a few angles in Red Deer to host a GTG.. Hopefully with a shop to boot..
Old 11-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Banned

New member and the NHRDA

Hi all, just joined and a little shy. That's why my husband says I drive a big loud obnoxious truck. Name:  burnout.gif
Views: 211
Size:  12.2 KB I have been in talks with the NHRDA and they are coming to Edmonton for the Blackout and depending on who returns calls and info there will be a venue in Calgary or Medicine Hat as well. Anyone who is interested keep your ears on cause I will update as I get the info. Name:  ikon_rock.gif
Views: 196
Size:  1.0 KB.
I am trying to upload the SEMA footage for you all to view.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:04 PM
Banned

Hi all, just joined and a little shy. That's why my husband says I drive a big loud obnoxious truck. Attachment 17067 I have been in talks with the NHRDA and they are coming to Edmonton for the Blackout and depending on who returns calls and info there will be a venue in Calgary or Medicine Hat as well. Anyone who is interested keep your ears on cause I will update as I get the info. Attachment 17068.

Lets try this.... right clicky and save as...

http://www.nwdiesels.com/~camotanker...Afinalsema.wmv
Old 11-21-2007, 01:08 AM

welcome littleleadfoot, good to have you. It would be nice to have some real big diesel stuff here in alberta that is for sure

kevin
Old 11-21-2007, 09:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by littleleadfoot
Hi all, just joined and a little shy. That's why my husband says I drive a big loud obnoxious truck. Attachment 17067 I have been in talks with the NHRDA and they are coming to Edmonton for the Blackout and depending on who returns calls and info there will be a venue in Calgary or Medicine Hat as well. Anyone who is interested keep your ears on cause I will update as I get the info. Attachment 17068.

Lets try this.... right clicky and save as...

http://www.nwdiesels.com/~camotanker...Afinalsema.wmv

I would like to know if they are looking for sponsors for an even in Calgary or Medicine Hat. As we would like to hopefully get our name onto one of these events.

Aaron
Old 11-21-2007, 12:35 PM

boy littleleadfoot, you are a walking advetisment for nhdra arent ya..m thats good though as we need some help with our sport

Kevin
Old 11-21-2007, 02:01 PM
Banned

littleleadfoot thanks for the info I will be giving Randy a call. It will be good to get the diesel sport going big up here.

Aaron
Old 11-21-2007, 08:00 PM
Banned

Nhrda

I am all for bringing the boys up to show them that we have what it takes to keep them on their toes. I have been sitting on the sidelines for the last 2 years watching what is going on down there. I don't have a lot of pull to get the tracks to work with us diesels for events. However, the NHRDA does. I have been working with Randy for a while now while I play with my truck on and off.

I used to work the Calgary track way back when it was NHRA sanctioned so I have bit of knowledge which is assisting in bring the venues up. By venues I mean when the NHRDA comes up it brings the pulls as well as the 1/4 mile. Sorry off topic, I am tired of being the only Dodge at the friday night streets that gets trounced by Duramax's (My hubby comes out and plays too so I have company). I am bringing up some folk who wanna play, and play we will
Old 11-22-2007, 01:03 PM

So it looks like yourself and I will be meeting sometime next year?
Old 11-22-2007, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by cranked_dodge
littleleadfoot thanks for the info I will be giving Randy a call. It will be good to get the diesel sport going big up here.

Aaron
Originally Posted by morkable
boy littleleadfoot, you are a walking advetisment for nhdra arent ya..m thats good though as we need some help with our sport

Kevin
I thought the sport was already getting big with the Sled Pulls, 100 foot shootouts and the drag events that are already going on each year?
I guess I should get some credit for convincing Mike Boyd from NHRDA to come up to Alberta this year and see the huge diesel scene that they didn't know about
Old 11-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Dennis-NADP
So it looks like yourself and I will be meeting sometime next year?

Looks that way and thanks for the dates. Randy hasn't given me the completed list yet because he hasn't finalized with the southern track(s). At least this way I can start rounding up the bodies to come up there and get arrangements for hotels/camping.

Quick Reply: Welcome to ABDTR#5!