ABDTR #5 Alberta Chapter #5 Discussion

Sweetgrass Montana Parts Pick Up.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 10:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bobby @ At the Border Storage is awesome too , He has had some health issues , I hope has has beaten them .
If you use Discount Tire direct online they have awesome prices on tires & will ship to Bobby or Zach, Definatly worth doing , I have brought in at leat 8 sets of tires this way
Old 08-31-2011, 11:38 AM
Pickin on the wrong admin...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Chryco Psycho
Bobby @ At the Border Storage is awesome too , He has had some health issues , I hope has has beaten them .
If you use Discount Tire direct online they have awesome prices on tires & will ship to Bobby or Zach, Definatly worth doing , I have brought in at leat 8 sets of tires this way
Perfect...Just PM a couple of members here about tires....To many vehicles need tires...
Old 08-31-2011, 09:33 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Chryco Psycho

Agreed, this is the only way to buy tires & wheels, except if you are going larger sizing & need to test fit.
For my wife's car I test fit then bought one tire from a local Costco. The other 3 came from Tirerack to Montana.
I test fit a wheel from Kal-tire but they ticked me off so I returned it & I bought all 4 wheels from Tirerack.
I will likely do the same if I ever decide on a wheel for my truck.

My co-workers in Lethbridge have been using At The Border Storage in Sweetgrass for years. I see the website is now up again.
http://www.attheborderstorage.com/Sw...l_Storage.html

He used to do this out of his basement but now I see he has an actual building in Sweetgrass & it's right next to the Montana Shipping Outlet building.

Montana Shipping Outlet also has a warehouse in Eureka, Montana. I go to that one every winter since we ski nearby Fernie B.C. often.

Did I just say "ski" & "winter"?!!
Old 09-11-2011, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by StealthDiesel
Agreed, this is the only way to buy tires & wheels, except if you are going larger sizing & need to test fit.
For my wife's car I test fit then bought one tire from a local Costco. The other 3 came from Tirerack to Montana.
I test fit a wheel from Kal-tire but they ticked me off so I returned it & I bought all 4 wheels from Tirerack.
I will likely do the same if I ever decide on a wheel for my truck.

My co-workers in Lethbridge have been using At The Border Storage in Sweetgrass for years. I see the website is now up again.
http://www.attheborderstorage.com/Sw...l_Storage.html

He used to do this out of his basement but now I see he has an actual building in Sweetgrass & it's right next to the Montana Shipping Outlet building.

Montana Shipping Outlet also has a warehouse in Eureka, Montana. I go to that one every winter since we ski nearby Fernie B.C. often.

Did I just say "ski" & "winter"?!!
IT'S ON ITS WAY DOWN HERE----Had a bit of snow in Anchorage Alaska(Sept9/2011)on the upper slopes/hills and thing are starting to freeze.Coquihalla highway was 3C at the high point at 6:00AM today---not bad with the dually(suitcases/4 adults) to Vancouver and back 20.69 average MPG driving like a 80 year old geezer.----Off to northwest Alberta/BC(Cleardale/Fort St John) tomorrow to hunt/fish and sit on the front porch with the FOLKs for a few weeks,about 5000KM this month on the dually-----Mmmmm mama home cooking.Later DW
Old 10-01-2011, 09:44 PM

If someone is going to be going down in the next couple months I would like to have 4 tires and rims(and possibly a bunch of small stuff) brought back up. PM me or give me a call. 780 nine one 4 eight 4 onee six.

Jade
Old 10-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Top's Younger Twin

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by DWeiler
IT'S ON ITS WAY DOWN HERE----Had a bit of snow in Anchorage Alaska(Sept9/2011)on the upper slopes/hills and thing are starting to freeze.Coquihalla highway was 3C at the high point at 6:00AM today---not bad with the dually(suitcases/4 adults) to Vancouver and back 20.69 average MPG driving like a 80 year old geezer.----Off to northwest Alberta/BC(Cleardale/Fort St John) tomorrow to hunt/fish and sit on the front porch with the FOLKs for a few weeks,about 5000KM this month on the dually-----Mmmmm mama home cooking.Later DW
Sounds like a REAL nice get away...Enjoy! Sometimes Old Geezer mode has its benefits.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cummins610
If someone is going to be going down in the next couple months I would like to have 4 tires and rims(and possibly a bunch of small stuff) brought back up. PM me or give me a call. 780 nine one 4 eight 4 onee six.

Jade
Jade we will have some turbo's in the next little bit, and some injectors, and an injection pump, ect... I'm sure we can squeeze your stuff in too. I will let you know when we are going down next.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:12 AM

I'm heading down to Sweetgrass in a couple of weeks but I'm going to be pretty full coming back.

I will be able to pick up some small stuff & would be happy to do that for anyone. Just make sure to check availability so your items will be there before I head down...

...Joe
Old 10-03-2011, 08:30 AM

Hey Joe,

I have 2 small orders on their way. Hoping they will arrive this week.
I will PM details once I get the receipt confirmation from Sweetgrass.
Old 10-03-2011, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bankdude
Hey Joe,

I have 2 small orders on their way. Hoping they will arrive this week.
I will PM details once I get the receipt confirmation from Sweetgrass.

No problem Darrell,

I just ordered 4 truck wheels on the w/end & I still have a couple items in transit. It's going to be at least 2 weeks until I head down there.

BTW, if the ASW folks need anything picked up from Sweetgrass, I'd be happy to help out.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:10 PM

No problem Darrell,

I just ordered 4 truck wheels on the w/end & I still have a couple items in transit. It's going to be at least 2 weeks until I head down there.

BTW, if the ASW folks need anything picked up from Sweetgrass, I'd be happy to help out.
Did you use MR WHEELDEAL???????????????DW
Old 10-03-2011, 09:50 PM
The Guru

No problem Darrell,

I have a few items down at Montana shipping. Let me know if your heading down buddy. Should have a brand new hamilton head and cam showing up soon. Have a wicked 6.7L build on the go. I should have a few sets of sticks and a few P7100 pump at sweetgrass currently.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by DWeiler
Did you use MR WHEELDEAL???????????????DW

I did order the wheels from Mr Wheeldeal. It was straight forward to place the order, I hope everything works out ok.

Originally Posted by Mike Holmen
I have a few items down at Montana shipping. Let me know if your heading down buddy. Should have a brand new hamilton head and cam showing up soon. Have a wicked 6.7L build on the go. I should have a few sets of sticks and a few P7100 pump at sweetgrass currently.

Hey Mike, I'd be happy to pick up your packages. My current Sweetgrass ETA is about 2 weeks from today.

Please let Zack at the Montana Shipping outlet know that I will be picking up your packages.

Also please email me the invoices so I know exactly what to pick up & I can declare the packages at the border.

You can email me at Jrbalberta at yahoo.ca.

Thanks... Joe Bertuzzi.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:33 PM

Whats the current date set for this? Looks like my friend from Texas can ship out my GT42 turbine housing, but wants to keep it stateside. Wondering if I haven't missed the boat, so to speak.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tate
Whats the current date set for this? Looks like my friend from Texas can ship out my GT42 turbine housing, but wants to keep it stateside. Wondering if I haven't missed the boat, so to speak.

Hi Tate,

I'll be heading down this Wednesday or Thursday. My wheels only took 2 days to arrive from the distributor plus all the other stuff is there.

If you can get your stuff there in time, send me the paperwork & I will pick it up.

Hey Mike H, send me the info & I will pick up your stuff also. Understandably the Shipping Outlet will not release other peoples stuff without prior notification & on-hand paperwork.
Plus the Border folks need paperwork.

Quick Reply: Sweetgrass Montana Parts Pick Up.