ABDTR #5 Alberta Chapter #5 Discussion

Grrrr

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 10:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Grrrr

Well the other day some one in a White Hummer in Red Deer(not sure which generation) backed into my G/F's car in a parking lot. Left the scene with out leaving a note. Some extremely nice person left a note with Licence plate number. Needless to say the Police got called about it, the charges are pretty good agaisnt the driver. Hopefully they stick.
Personally I want to just smash the persons vehicle up and have them loose their licence for 5 years. But we all know that won't happen.
Why are people so bad, and why are they in the mindset that they don't care about if they wreck someone else's property.
The G/F and I both work hard for what we have, we don't own much, I am tired of the low life scum out there who don't respect that. I was so mad when she told me that I felt like searching for the vehicle and slashing all their tires and smashing their windows out.

If anyone on here knows of the vehicle let them know I am not to happy and I suggest they offer to pay cash for the damages. A case of beer also would help.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bummer dude. thats really low pulling a bump and run. hope you get it sorted.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Chapter President

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I agree wholeheartedly... Some of us actually care about our vehicles/property and take it personally. Not 1 month after we got our minivan fixed from some bluehair sideswiping my wife at 110 kph, some dolt drives into the same sliding door in the parking lot at Bower mall in Red Deer that I didn't notice until I washed it. Thanks for owning up to that whoever you are!

I hope you get some resolve out of this...at least you have the plate #.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:15 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red Deer is real bad for hit and runs along with keying of vehicles.
I just hope they start hammering these people and hitting them in the pocket books.
I am pretty sure the person who hit her car is going to be real sorry after it is all said and done. The rear hatch and bumper needs to be replaced so that is going to cost a few dollars.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:02 AM
The Guru

I think that its a pretty big fine for a bump and run ($1500). I also think that its 5 demerits loss as well. You should get the entire car repainted or mostly on the idiots dollar. Find some other scratches or dents and add it to the loss.

We just have lots of break in and vehicle vandalized here in Airdrie.

Hopefully things get back to normal for you buddy.
Old 08-20-2009, 08:31 AM

I had the same thing happen a few yrs ago, and because someone saw it and left me a note, the police called the person who did it, they came in and the police found them at fault, he paid to have it fixed but I dont think he was charged with aything as he was in a big old ford and when he pulled out his wheel /hub "rolled" over my wifes bumper punching a hole in it...He did not feel a thing and did not even know he had hit our car, he was truly apoligetic and I believe he did not know what he had done...may not be the case in your case but it was in mine.
Good luck