4th Gen Ram -Non Drivetrain- 2010 and Up Talk about the 2010 and up Dodge Ram here. PLEASE, NO ENGINE OR DRIVETRAIN DISCUSSION!.

Does ST trim level exist?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 07:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does ST trim level exist?

I tried to price a diesel crew cab ST today. The base trim level is still listed, but the salesman said the computor wouln't let him order it without ordering the SXT appearance group, which brings the truck close to the equipment (cruise, satellite radio, chrome bumpers and wheels, etc) and price of the SLT.
Was he reading his computor wrong, or is this Chrysler's way of advertising a price leader that really isn't available?
Old 09-27-2010, 10:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by uglydukwling
I tried to price a diesel crew cab ST today. The base trim level is still listed, but the salesman said the computor wouln't let him order it without ordering the SXT appearance group, which brings the truck close to the equipment (cruise, satellite radio, chrome bumpers and wheels, etc) and price of the SLT.
Was he reading his computor wrong, or is this Chrysler's way of advertising a price leader that really isn't available?
Go to a different salesperson or dealer because he doesn't know what he is talking about. You can price one out yourself on dodge.com The ST package is available on everything except the Mega cab, near as I can tell. Megas come standard with SLT package.
I tried to purchase a '10 3500 ST Crew cab here a couple months ago and the only options it had were automatic and cab lights. Sticker was around $44.5k. No chrome bumpers, wheels, or anything.